Shock (Chapter 14)

Disclaimer: I don't own any Marvel characters in this story

(A Few Months Later)

A chilly December morning dawned over New Yorkers. Snow and freezing cold temperatures filled up the air. 27 Degrees in fact.

A cold Spider-Man patrolled the city before he headed to school. 'i wonder what Liz wants for Christmas, dang it! That song is in my head now. Hmmmmm.....Oo Oo a necklace! Nah, doesn't sound romantic enough, but honestly, when am I ever romantic...
I have to remember to make it to her play, they are performing a Christmas musical next week........' he thought to himself.

Just then, there was suspicious activity occuring in a local bank. Spidey heard the loud bank alarm go off.
"C'mon this early in the morning.....it's cold and I'm just trying to get to school" Spidey quipped to himself.
He arrived......and landed ontop of the bank, and peered though the glass skylight. He saw an armoured, bright yellow figure, holding the bank employees captive.
'Is that..........Montana?? SHOCKER? That can't be, there hasn't been any reports of a jail break or him being set free. It .....can't be?'
It was indeed the Shocker, one of the former members of the 'Sinester Six.'
But Spidey can't believe it, because the entire sinester six has fallen into jail. Peter thought he was helusanating....but he wasn't.
"No biggie, I'll just take him out, like I always do" he confidently says to himself.

SO SPIDEY BREAKS THROUGH THE GLASS........decomissioning each and everyone of the 'mob'. He webs them up with a web bomb, that Tony Stark put in his webshooters....which made the job easier. Then, He evacuates the captive bank employees out of there.

At that moment, his eyes set on the armoured SHOCKER.
"How did you get out of RYKER ISLAND, MONTANA?!?!" Spidey aggressively interrogates.
He tried his usual 'spidey' moves that he uses to take out the shocker....but surprisingly, Montana remained unfazed.

He could tell that the punches he has thrown, haven't effected the Shocker.....which left Peter ironically, SHOCKED.

The armour Montana had, felt different from what Spidey was used to. It seemed more compact than anything else he's seen.

"Where did you get this armor, I know the Big Man can't afford this?" he questioned.

"CAN'T YOU JUST SHUT UP, BUG!" Shocker annoyingly muttered.

Then his POWERFUL BLAS hit a distracted Spider-Man down to the ground. That shock left Spidey stunned, which Montana took advantage of.
At that moment, he mercilessly beat Spidey with his upgraded, strong guantlets, which left him brutally injured. Just then, The Shocker stood over his foe, beat who he believed was unbeatable.
Suddenly, He realized that he should expose who "Spider-Man" truly was, the vigilante who has been messing with his plans for all this time.
Just then, loud police sirens rang, and he knew that he had to get out of there, with the money, of course. A large getaway van came to pick him up, and he fleed from the crime scene.

All of the sudden, Spidey finally woke up, and lifted rubble off his chest. Just then, the sound of sirens was coming closer to the bank. He knew he had to get out of there and FAST, due to him not being particularity popular with the law enforcement.

So he made a last ditch attempt and webbed his way out of the bank. He made it to a rooftop of an abandoned building, and nursed his wounds.

'I thought Mr. Stark made this guantlet proof as well, and I wished he had a built in First Aid kit.'

It was extremely chilly in New York, so he felt like his wounds and injuries began to freeze before his eyes.

Then he checks the time on his built in watch......HE WAS LATE FOR SCHOOL and he can't believe it.

He rolls his eyes at this........in disbelief, "SHOOT, Aunt May is going to get a call from the school that I WAS LATE! She's going to suspect I ditched school!!"
So, He slowly gets up, limping on his right leg and webslinged his way to school.

'I can't go to school... looking like I got mugged....but that's what essentially happened.......But still, I have to head home, no matter what, I'm either late or absent..... nothing is changing that'
These thoughts roamed in his head as he headed home.

(Parker's home)

Once Peter arrived home, his window was mysteriously left opened.

'What the.....I could have sworn I closed my window'

So he went through the window, very quietly. He scanned throughout his room, but no one was there.

"Maybe I did forget to close my window....." He whispers to himself.

Just then, a dark figure flies down from the bedroom ceiling. It landed in front of Peter and it had the black symbiote on, with it's glowing, large Spider Symbol in front. It's eyes glowed out of the darkness and stared at Peter's shocked face.

"Venom?! What are you doing here?!" He exclaimed.
The dark figure was silent.

"Brock, I know it's you....why did you come back" Peter asked.

"I'm not Eddie Brock.....I'm--" it denied.

"Don't lie to me Brock!" He annoying said.

"I'M YOU, PETER PARKER!" he answered.
After this revelation, Peter was silent....and his eyes grew bigger than ever.

"Wha- what?! Y-you-re n-not m-ee, you're LYING" Peter stumbled with his words.

As he said that, the dark figure's mask slowly peeled away from his face, revealing a face, similar to Peter's.
His face looked aged and rugged unlike Peter's Babyface self.
He had a prickly, recently trimmed beard, dark eye bags and a tired, pale face.

"H-HUUUH?!!" His jaw dropped in utter shock
'This can't be possible, it can't CANT be....'
Peter could not believe his eyes.

"This is must be a hallucination.... I'm just crazy that's all" Peter told himself. He began to open and close his eyes, believing he was having a nightmare.

"Sorry to break it to you....but this isn't a hallucination, Peter.....I am you, but from a different reality, an alternat--" He responded.

"An Alternate universe!!.........I've only heard stories, but never had a single thought it was real?!" Peter babbled.

"Yes, exactly! There's nothing to worry about!" He reassured him.

"There's something to worry about!! How did you get here!! It's not like you can teleport to other Universes.....UNLESS THAT'S ONE OF YOUR POWERS!!!" Peter panicked and paced up and down in his room.

"Shhhh...Peter, calm down......I don't have those type of powers....I'm the same as you, but Older. And I really have no clue how I really got here."
Spidey Venom clarified.

"You don't remember anything????" Peter questioned.

"Well, let me see....hmmm....okay, I remember falling from the sky and landing on the roof of my old high School. Good thing this symbiote gave me some protection. Then I saw the love of my life, in Mary Jane Watson."

"Wait hold up, you...I mean I am dating MJ?!!" Peter interrupted.

"Never interrupt me, and yess.......hmmmm let's see, Dang It!!! Look, I lost my train of thought." Peter (Spidey Venom) unable to remember.

"H-how do you lose your train of thought so easily???" Peter frustratingly questioned.

"Hmmm, let's see, I landed head first on solid concrete. I should be dead, but all I have is a mild concussion and memory loss." He explained to the younger version of himself.

Just then, Peter's phone kept on vibrating on his desk. He looked over at it and it revealed 7 Miss calls from his girlfriend Liz

(Midtown High)

Liz repeatedly called Peter, over and over again after 1st period, but it just went straight to voicemail.

'Hey it's Peter Parker, sorry I couldn't make it to the phone, please leave your message!'
Liz rolled her eyes, listening to his voicemail repeatedly.

"Petey.....where are you......you are never late like this, and you haven't been answering my calls? Is everything alright with you?? Okay, just call me back to let me know if you're alright" she quietly said to the phone.

As soon as the late bell rung for 2nd Period, Liz headed over to her AP Human Anatomy Class. Then out of no where, the young prodigy of Miles Morales ran into class, sweaty and tired. He had little cuts and scratches all over his arm and forehead. Everyone's eyes were set on the tired and sweaty Miles.

"Sorry I'm late, also do you have a band-aid or two," He quietly apologizes.

Liz looked at the young freshman with concern. 'was he getting bullied like Peter? But his body doesn't look underdeveloped, he seems very built' she thought to herself.

"excuse me....Liz, do you have any tissues or wipes?" Miles asked, quietly which interrupted her thoughts.

"I have something, let me see.....hmmmm Here" she whispered as she handed him some makeup removing wipes.

"Thank you, thank you" he appreciated. At the end of class, a full bag of wipes dissipated to 1 or 2 wipes. He embarrassingly gave back the nearly empty pack to Liz.

"I'm sorry......I'll buy some when I go to the store" he nervously offers. Liz receives a nearly empty pack of wipes in shock.

"um It's okay, it's okay Miles, it's like a couple of bucks at the drug store" she reassures him. Miles was relieved that she wasn't angry, which put a slight smirk on his face.

"Miles, weird question, but do you work out?" She asked.
His eyebrows bolted up, "You can say that...."

"What do you mean?" She asked with confusion.

"Why do you ask?"

"Because, you've changed drastically from being (no offense) skinny in the beginning of the school year to being muscular now" Liz admits.

"fine, ummm......I take hormone shots... because I'm a man" his voice awkwardly cracked. He thought she was suspicious of his rapid muscle growth.

"Oh okay I guess, Miles you want to grab some lunch later?" She offers him.

"sure" he attempted to sound cool. "Okay, see you then!" she yells back.
Miles would always sit alone during lunchtime or hang out at the library, so it was a nice change for him.

(Lunch Time)

Right when Lunch Time hits Miles got his lunch like he usually does, but this time Liz calls him over to a table full of Cheerleaders.
"Ladies, this is my Friend, Miles" She introduces him to the table full of CheerLeaders. "HEY MILES!!"
He shyly waves at them, but smiles at this because he has never had so many girls greet him before.
'I can SOO get used to this' he smirked at the thought of it as he sat down at the table.

Author's Message: I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. There is a NEW SPIDER-MAN that has entered this universe. Also the development of Miles and Liz's friendship. Hope you all enjoy. Also this is my late christmas present to you all!