Different (Chapter 8)

A/N: Hope you all enjoy the chapter, it includes a mature scene. Be warned
PS: Let me know how you feel about the revisions to the story. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: I don't own any Marvel, DC or any media I borrowed from other media

*Later that night at Parker's Residence*

It was around 9 o'clock, Peter finished up his new suit, while he can't believe he let his girlfriend talk him into suiting up in black. To be fair, the black didn't dominate the suit as much as Peter thought it would. He actually looked quite unique and amazing.

Meanwhile, Liz tried on plenty of the new outfits that she bought earlier. When she tried on her clothes, she noticed one of the tops she picked off the clearance section. It had 'I LOVE SPIDEY' printed on it.
'Peter is going to love this shirt.' She loved it and decided to put that top on and went into his room to show him.
When she walked in, it caught Peter's attention.
She walked barefoot and exposed plenty of legs.
"What do you think, like the top?" She requested to know.
Peter tried to avoid plenty of the dirty thoughts that entered his head. 'She did look amazing, but if I say she looks good, she'll say I'm just being nice, but if I say she looks alright....she'll start yelling' He contemplated.
"You know you always look great, no matter what you wear, but honestly I'm like your top" He replied with a loving tone.
"You really think so......It's a shirt to remind me of you...." she responded with a flirty tone.

They scooted closer together on Peter's twin mattress. They got lost in each other's eyes. At that moment, Liz passionately grabbed his face and mash her lips to his. She passionately kissed him and he would do the same. That moment, they were making out on his twin mattress. The steamy moment quickly escalated.
Peter removed her crop top, revealed her black bra. She stripped off his shirt, which revealed his ripped Abs. She laid her hand on them, which pleasured her. He kissed her on the neck, which made Liz moan with such pleasure. 'Yes, Petey...OH MY GOD Yes, do it!'
He began to undress her bra, but he looked up at Liz's eyes. She nodded at him, wanted him to 'do it.' She bit her lip, while he removed her bra then, she began to unbuckle his belt.

But their intimate moment stopped due to the sound of the front door being unlocked. Aunt May had arrived home. "Peter!! I'm home!! Sorry I arrived home late, I would have been home sooner but I had to pick up some groceries"
Peter jumped off his mattress. "CRAP! Crap! I forgot she was coming home tonight!" He nervously panicked.
"Wait WHAT...........shoot, shoot, shoot!" She panicked as well. She quickly put on her clothes and ran over to the restroom to get her bought items.
They heard Aunt May on the stairs, headed towards his room.
"If she finds you here, she will freak!! Hide!" he spoke very quickly.
So Liz quickly looked over to see a closet, so she jumped into the closet. Peter cleaned up his room as rapidly as he could.
"Peter, Are you alright? Did you eat dinner dear?" Aunt May asked. She knocked on his door before he opened the door.
Liz grew worried that Aunt May would go in the room....and check the closet.
"Hey, Aunt May! How was your day with Ms. Watson?" Peter generously asked.
"It was quite delightful, thank you for asking! Looks like you cleaned up in here......Good Job!" She proudly acknowledged.
"Dear, you have been a good kid lately, made my life a bit easier, I could trust you to not do anything life-threatening or STUPID because you are a responsible young man, that I'm proud of" she admitted.
"You could even invite your special lady friend....tomorrow for brunch?"
Liz overheard the conversation, she grew touched that she felt special. 'wait for what, that's new, no one has ever done that for me before, not even Flash's mom' she thought.
"Alright she's probably sleeping right now so, I'll call her tomorrow morning! Thanks Aunt May! Goodnight! I love you!" He gave her a nice Goodnight kiss and a warm hug.
"Goodnight Peter, I love you too!" She headed to her room with a smile on her face. She grew warmed that her once, little nephew grew up into a promising young man.
He went over to open his closet to see Liz. "She is heading over to bed, the coast is clear" he whispered to her.

He put on his old suit to prepare to drop off Liz at her place. They would quietly leave his room. On the way there, Peter noticed that Liz grew unusually timid. "Are you alright? You've been really quiet so far..." He observed. She looked up at his eyes with tears in her eyes.
"Yeah actually...... I've been thinking, overheard you and your aunt, invited me for breakfast tomorrow.....which was it's new for me!
Flash's parents would never do that for me... thinking of me as another trophy of his plenty trophies...I just felt invisible.
But you, Peter......you actually care about me, and your Aunt came around as well" They finally landed on her balcony.
"Petey, you actually.....make me happy, I can be myself around you and you'll still love me" she continued.
He really didn't think that this would mean so much to her. He didn't know what to say so he gave her a warm, loving hug.
"I love You no matter what!" he assured her.
"Love you too, SPIDEY" She replied with a loving tone.
She noticed that his 'lunch bag' mask smelled like a bologna sandwich. "please tell me you are wearing a different suit tomorrow, this one smells" She teased him.
Peter gave her a goodnight kiss on her cheek. He turned around, swang his way back home, disappeared in the midnight sky.

*TO BE CONTINUED*

A/N: Hope you enjoyed this chapter.....this This was a relationship-building chapter. Please feel free to comment, leave any ideas as well!
Also if you thought the Liz and Peter "makeout scene" was a bit too much, please let me know so I can change the rating of I need to.