Absolute Hell (Chapter 15)

(Disclaimer: I don't own any Marvel characters in this story)

Heaven

Later that same day in Queens, New York)

A persistent Peter Parker and his older self from another universe decided to go to the nearest diner in Queens. Peter left a note for his Aunt, letting her know about his plans that night.

"So, you go to this diner often?" The Older Peter questioned.

"Well, not as much now."

"Why not?"

"Because well, Aunt May makes my breakfast, since Uncle Ben passed," he mentions.

"Oh... yea... sorry... I guess this universe isn't as different as I thought..." the older Peter facepalmed.

"Well, we are essentially the same person, who probably experienced the same stuff," Peter pointed out.

"Very true..."

After they got their food, they started to discuss serious topics.

"Okay, let me get this clear, you dated MJ?!" The young Peter asked. "Yeah, why... Is this MJ not your type? Is she too edgy, or hates spiders..." the older male joked at him.

"Nonono, these universes Mary Jane is great, I even went on a date with her!" the youthful boy brought up.

"Really, how did it go?"

"It was fun, you know I HAD to ditch her in the middle of it...like all the time, to fight some crime, the average Spider-Man date night..." Peter explained.

"So, did she like you?" He mumbled while chewing on his fry.

"She said she liked me... as A FRIEND..." Peter's eyes darted to his food, avoiding eye contact.

"OUCH!"

"she didn't like commitment, she wanted to be a "Free Agent..." Peter mumbled.

"MY MJ WOULD NEVER!" They both burst into laughter.

"Y-yeah, she straight up, FRIEND ZONED YOU!"

"YEAH, you don't say, hahaha" the young teen sarcastically added.

"What did you do after? Please don't tell me, you watched a RomCom the rest of the night, with your tissues at hand...." The older man teased him.

"Very Funny.... actually, Liz was there at the football game and invited me over to Coney island the next day..." Peter mentions to him.

"Wait, Liz Allan?" The older Peter recognized the name.

"Yes.....my Girlfriend, I don't know, there was this connection we have, it's not like the connection I have with Gwen, Harry...Heck even MJ. She's different."

"In or good way....or a bad way?"

"A good way, I never thought she would have an interest in me, because well... she was dating Flash at that time... but she wanted to spend more time with ME, even more than she would spend with Flash... afterward, she would break up with him, for ME!"

"WHAT! you made a girl break up with FLASH THOMPSON, then you get together with that girl! I gotta say, my younger self got some moves..." they high fived each other.

"HAHAHA, yeah right." Peter rolled his eyes in disbelief.

"Don't say 'yeah right' it's a compliment from me, which you will rarely get." His older self throws a fry at his head.

"Fine... anyways, ever since we started dating, not to sound horrible, but I started to not care for her as much..."

"THAT SOUNDS HORRIBLE!"