Confessions (Chapter 3)

A/N: hope you guys enjoy the chapter!! This will feature alot of Liz and her home life. 

Disclaimer: I don't own any Marvel, DC or any media I borrowed from other media

*Allan Residence*

Peter walked to her Penthouse, which was weird for Peter because he usually webswings. But He wanted to keep a low profile for the night. Before he knocks, he checks his watch.
'6:59 pm'
'Yes I did it, for the first time I'm not late' he thought to himself.
He knocks the door with confidence, and waited for the door to open.
Liz opened the door, wearing a tight, gorgeous Red and Black Dress and Black heels.
'Damn! She's gorgeous!! Spidey could never pull off Red and Black' he thought.
"Hey, Spiderm......I mean Petey" She blurts out. She almost announced his secret identity to the whole building.
Peter rolls his eyes, "not so loud, but don't you look great!"
"Petey, You look handsome as well" she replied as she held his hand.
Peter realized he held a Bouche of Flowers, "Oh these are for you"
He gifts her the Bouche of Flowers. She blushed at the unexpected gift of flowers.
She gives a him a heartfelt hug, "Petey, these look beautiful! Wait a sec........Peter Parker is actually early for a date? This isn't Peter" She joked.
He would smile at the joke, because he knew it was true. "Yeah, I know....it felt weird to actually walk down streets and sidewalks.....gross" He quipped.
She would give a nice laugh to Peter's joke. He realized that they have a date they are supposed to have.

He holds her hand and Liz puts her head on his shoulder...as they went to dinner

*Allan's Restaurant*

The young couple were having a great time with each other. Peter acting more comfortable than usual as he was very touchy and flirty. Liz could tell Peter was acting different but, seemed to enjoy this other version of her boyfriend, found it SUPER attractive due to Peter's confidence and how comfortable with her.
As the night started to end....the conversations died down as they finished their food.

Peter was looked at Liz's dad in front of the kitchen door. He noticed that her dad looked quite stressed, exhausted and quite flustered.
Liz's dad would even come to their booth, "how are you liking the food, young man?"
"I'm enjoying it, Great food Mr. Allan, Thank you for everything" Peter replied.
He noticed how Liz's dad was producing plenty of sweat, and the dark circles under his eyes.
"Please, call me Adrian" He insisted. "No problem, have a great rest of the night.....Peter, please take care of my daughter" he advised.
Adrian would pat Peter on the back, as he went back to the kitchen.
Peter questioned, "Liz....why does your dad look....exhausted?"
When Peter looked at Liz, and he could tell something was bothering her..
"I have to confess..... it's been a rough past few weeks for both of us............my parents have constantly argued about the restaurant for a year to the point to where they found each other unbearable, all of the sudden they got the news that Mark is in Jail.....was the breaking point
my mom.....left us to be with another man....just to run away from the problem.." Her eyes were filled with tears.
"the news of Mark, BROKE HER....being her favorite child.
Soon my dad spent plenty of hours in this restuarant, he tried to carry the income on his own.
Soon after, my father and I grew very distant from each other, to the point where I would sleep by myself in that Penthouse."
I felt alone for the first time in my life." She broke down to tears, she covered her face with her hands.
"Sally didn't want to talk to me, because she hated the idea of my relationship with you."

'That sounds like Sally, I can't believe I used to like her' Peter thought.

He didn't know what to say....heard these problems that Liz has at home....her break down in tears, everything about it, didn't sit well with him as he had tears in his eyes as well.
He put his arm around Liz as she rest her head on his chest and closed his eyes.... remembering how he almost left Liz for Gwen....heard all of the problems of Liz's home life...made him feel that guilt.

'If I had left her...she would've been devastated...losing those she loved in her life..her mother, Mark, her father and....me, she would've felt alone....which is a terrible feeling' He wondered.
Peter gave her a heartfelt kiss on her head. This encouraged Liz because she knew that Peter would always be there.
'9:30 pm' he checked his watch. "Its getting late, let's head back to your place" He requested.
She nodded while she wiped her tears, then the young couple would leave the restaurant.

*Allan's Residence*

Once they made it to Liz's door, she would have a smile on her face. She threw her arms around his neck, reminscing the great night they had.
"Wow! Our first successful date, Petey" She expressed.
"now I am 1/5 on dates huh..." He nervously jokes.

"this is my greatest, most magnificant night ever Petey, I'd rather have one great date with you than five dates with Flash.
thank you for the flowers, Thank you for being there for me. Thank you for listening.....to my problems, most guys like Flash only go out with me because of my looks, they would treat me like their trophy.. but Petey...... you're different...." She expressed her thoughts to Peter.
She began to lean closer to him.

"I always listen because I really care about you, and your problems."He replied.
slowly leaned closer to her, gazed at her brown eyes, "I love--"
Peter couldn't even finish expressing his thought, before Liz grabbed Peter's face, gave him a lustful kiss on his lips.
'How did I get so lucky, I didn't even finish my sentence!' he thought to himself
'How could I resist him, he understands me, cares for me and Loves me' Liz gushes about him in her thoughts.
They refused to pause until they ran out of breath.
"I love you, Petey" Liz expressed.
Peter had a cute smile on his face. He gave her a warm hug, then he checks the time on his watch....'9:50'
"oh shoot, if I don't get home by 10:00, Aunt May is going to kill me, goodnight!" He panicks.
Liz said her goodbyes, "Goodnight My love!" She blows a kiss to him, felt ecstatic from tonight's date.

* TO CONTINUED*

A/N: hey guys, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. This featured alot of Liz and Peter and Liz's home life problems. I really want to continue storyline, I'm going to add spiderman later on....and his foes. Please let me know how you feel about these chapters!