Revelations (Chapter 7)

Disclaimer: I don't own any Marvel, DC or any media I borrowed from other media

*Later that Early Evening at the Stark Tower*

Peter Parker woke up in a strange bright room. 'where the hell am I?'
He remembered that he was pretty banged up, but at the moment, he felt so much better. He discovered that there were bandages all over his body.
But, he realized that his suit was gone......including his MASK! He was just wearing his white boxers.
'nonono, this can't be happening....someone knows my Identity and took my suit' he panicked in his head.
At that moment, the doorknob turned, so he prepared himself to fight out of this room, even without a suit.
Once the door opened, it revealed that it wasn't a threat, just Tony Stark and his assistant, Pepper Potts. She whispered in his ear, "this is the kid? That's Spider-Man?" Tony nods, "Yeah.." Pepper was shocked by how young he looked.
Peter didn't expect that he would meet Tony Stark, his nervous expression changed to an excited expression.
"Mr. Stark, huge fan of your work.....that Iron Man suit is the innovation of th-"
Tony interruped him, "I love the praise, but me first.......Spider Boy."
Peter rolled his eyes at the name. "How old are you, 15?" He asked.
"16" Peter muttered.
"You are a very Powerful 16 year old then......Peter."
Tony replied.
Peter didn't know how he knew his name, "You know me??"
Tony responded confidently, "I recognise you from one of my tech expos, you came with your Uncle."
Peter remembered that day with Uncle Ben, one of his favorite days. He got a picture with Tony Stark and experienced such cutting edge technology.
"I remember sir, it was a great experience, UM.........how did I get here exactly?" He questioned.
Tony told him that they saved each others lives earlier, but Peter was brutally injured so he decided to bring him here. Peter was shocked by the recap of events that he had experienced.
"So did you save me with some of your technology?" Peter questioned with a excited tone.
"No, just a first aid kit......it turns out that their is something in your bloodstream that helped with your healing."
Peter didn't know what he would refer to. "W-what....are you talking about," he stuttered. Tony would show him the images of his bloodstream, which revealed bits of black symbiote in his bloodstream. He had a shocked expression on his face, with the revelation that some of the Symbiote survived.
'What the hell, HOW?! This shouldn't be possible' Peter thought.
"I analyzed it, and it revealed to be remnants from a symbiote, but it managed to enhance your healing factor.....which is extraordinary" Tony explained.
Peter didn't feel comfortable with this, because he hated anything to do with symbiotes....then again, it did sort of save his life. His anxiety grew, felt that time went by faster.
"what time is it....sir?" he asked.
"7:50" Tony replied with a stern tone. Peter realized that Aunt May would come home tonight, and his anxiety would cause him to panic.
".....I have to get home.......My Aunt will kill me if she doesn't see me there" He said with a flustered tone. "B-but, where is my suit?" He anxiously searched for his suit.
Tony explained to him that his suit couldn't be salvaged, due to extensive damage. So he gave Peter a stark employee uniform.
"But I need a mask" Peter pleaded.
Then, Tony took out his old lunch bag and poked eye holes, and handed it to Peter.
"This will do, for now" He joked around. Peter was unimpressed by the effort in his mask.
"Seriously, a lunch bag......it smells like cold bologna in here," he complianed. He put it on, appeared with a goofy look.
"We will work together soon.....LUNCHBAG MAN" Tony teased him.

Then Peter would leave the tower to head to his house in Queens.
'I still dont know how those remnants got into my bloodstream......Should I find Eddie, but he might attack with all that hatred for me. I don't even know if Mr. Stark and I are powerful enough to take out Carnage......We might need a guy who knows the symbiote.....Should I team up with Venom?! Oh God no, bad idea, plus He wants to kill me' All these difficult, random thoughts flowed in his head, unsure of what he should do.

*Parker Residence*

He finally made it home, entered through his window. He observed his room with the old sensation that he didn't feel alone. He turned on his room lights to see Liz and Venom on the ceiling. Venom held on to Liz, with no intent to hurt her. Peter didn't like the sight of it, immediately thought that Venom had the intent to hurt her.
"Eddie!" Peter exclaimed. Eddie jumped down from the ceiling and gently lowered Liz to the floor. "BRO, L-let me explain why I'm here..." he pleaded.
Peter clenched his fists, very defensive and irritated from the sight of Eddie. Liz tried to hold him back. "Petey, he's not here to hurt you or me" She defended Eddie.
He changed out of the symbiote to seem less intimating.
"Look, We are here for............your help" He said with a reluctant tone. What he said left Peter shocked, never thought that Venom would need help.
"With w-what?" He questioned with a confused tone.
"CARNAGE!" Eddie blurted out. Peter didn't know why he would want to take out Carnage, thought they worked together. "I-I thought you two worked together?" He assumed.
"NEVER" Eddie replied with an offended tone. "He's a mass murderer, and he's also my............offspring"
Peter didn't know what to think, Liz didn't expect such an confession.
"Look, if you have trust issues with us, WE understand. You can turn us in if we get out of control." Eddie offered. He took out a sonic blaster from the symbiote's 'stomach' and handed it to Peter.
"You have to trust me on this one." he pleaded. Peter could tell he wanted help, so did Peter, both knew they couldn't take out Carnage solo....so teaming up might be the best option.
"I'll Help.....Eddie." he reluctantly agreed.
Liz didn't expect for both of them to agree. 'I honestly thought this was going to end with a brawl' she thought.
'Honestly didn't expect him to come around' Venom thought. Peter and Eddie shook hands as Partners, which gave a weird feeling to both of them. Eddie noticed how weird Peter's outfit was.
"BRO, what happened to your Spidey suit....now your wearing an old lunch bag" He teased Peter.
"Mr. Stark couldn't salvage my old suit, so he gave me this. I seriously can't be fighting with this on. But, I need to get materials....but, it's late" Peter flustered around.
"Ahem, I already got your materials" Liz pointed out. She held out a skintight spandex suit.
"Looks like your set, Peter" Brock grinned. Peter looked back at Liz with a smile.
"We feel like May wouldn't be thrilled to see us here, this late at night, We'll just leave" Eddie added. He made his way to the window, changed into Venom, but before he took off, he looked back at Peter.
"See you around........Partner" He calmly stated.
Peter nods at him and Liz waves goodbye. There Venom went, slinging away in to the dark summer night.