Madness (Chapter 4)

A/N: Honestly I love doing these stories, and love to revision my stories, Hopefully you like my Revisions! Enjoy the chapter.

Disclaimer: I don't own any Marvel, DC or any media I borrowed from other media

*Later that night at the Parker's Residence*

Peter ran as quickly as he possibly could, so he wouldn't miss his curfew. He arrived exhausted once he made it to the front door.

He checks his watch, '10:02.........you gotta be kidding me, well you can't win them all, Parker' he thought.

He entered the house, expected a lecture from Aunt May.
"Aunt May I'm Home...sorry I was out late" he announced quietly.
But she wasn't in the living room or kitchen, usually she waited till Peter got home.
He goes upstairs to check if she is in her room. Peter peeks into her room.......he was relieved to see her sleeping in her bed.
'Phew, She must be tired....usually waits for me to get home'

He gave her a goodnight kiss on her cheek.
He quietly closes the door and turns off the room lights. He was exhausted after his date with Liz, but it was the most fun he had with a girl. He went to his room, getting some Goodnight rest.

*Ryker Island*

It was a grim, warm summer night at Ryker Island, plenty of security guards surrounded the perimeter of the building.

But something strange occured....as a spider like creature comes out of the water.
One security guard searched around the perimeter, but he spotted a mysterious creature approaching him. It came, closer and closer until it attacked him. The Guard resisted, but failed due to the symbiote's power. It took control of it's host.

They had to keep a low profile once they entered the prison, so nobody would suspect anything.
They arrived to a cell, labeled at the door
"BROCK" They had unlocked the cell door, and entered into the cell.

The other guards noticed this suspicious behavior, 'what the hell is he doing' they thought.
They drew out their guns, as they headed in the cell.

The symbiote left the guard's body to go to Eddie. He saw the symbiote crawling towards him.....
"my one true love! Together, we will be unstoppable once again" Eddie exclaimed.

The guards got closer to that room, ready to fire their weapons.
Once they entered the cell, they searched the room.
"Empty" one soldier observed.

"Think again" A deadly voice whispered.
Out of the shadows, a black hulking figure, with a large white spider symbol.
Venom growled as they started beat down on all the guards, throwing them to the wall, or chomping on a few heads, decommissioning all of them with ease.

More guards started to raid the Cell, they found nothing.
Venom was no where to be found. He wanted to escape so they climbed toward a room that was close to outside. The Door had the name "KASADY" ingraved on it.

They broke down that door, which revealed a mentally disturbed man with a knife.
Venom didn't think much of him. 'what a freak' He thought.

He destroyed the wall, revealed the outside. He felt the sense of freedom once again.
"We are VENOM once again, let's kill that SPIDER" He exclaimed.

They escaped, but Eddie wasn't aware that the symbiote was pregnant. It was ready to reproduce, so the offspring was left, hanging on the side of the destroyed wall.

The mentally insane man was absolutely shocked from what he just witnessed.
He dropped his knife, his hands shook in fear, 'What the hell, what was that.'

He noticed something dangling on the wall.
He came out of the shadows of the cell, a man with Red hair with the nametag, CLETUS KASADY.
He approached the dark lifeform, with such curiosity. The Symbiote seemed to be attracted to him, to be the host, reached out to him.

"what the fu-!" He exclaimed. The symbiote dug into his cut on his hand and he hissed at the feeling.

It began to manifest to all over his body, covered from head to toe with the symbiote.
Cletus didn't know what this lifeform was, but it gave him a feeling he enjoyed.

'Destroy, Torment, Murder, Corruption,' which Kasady has done to plenty of people already.

He reflected on his past life which was rough. His step father and grandmother abused and tormented Kasady.
They had no faith in him, thought he couldn't do any good in the world. He was talked down by his teachers and his classmates, and was bullied. They made him feel like he didn't have a purpose in the world.

But, only his mother loved and believed in him. She saw his potential, and Kasady worked hard for success, wanted to prove he can do it.
But his mother passed away at the age of 40, with stage 4 cancer, which would be the final straw for him. The world took the only person that loved him, and the rest of the world tormented him.
So, Kasady tormented them back, became a psychotic serial killer, destroyed his orphanage, killed his abusive grandmother and murdered the family dog.
Things escalated, committed 11 murders within the span of 14 days, all in the area of Manhattan.

Kasady reminisced his past life and closed his eyes, remembered his mother, agreed to bond with the red, bloodthisty symbiote.

Meanwhile, more guards move towards Kasady's cell, realized that cell was the only way of escape. They arrived to the room.... unfortunately too late.

They observed the cell, appreared to them that Kasady escaped as well. "Kasady has escaped" One guard dispatched. They were disappointed at the outcome.

"That's where you're mistaken, officer" A voice replied.

Then the Guards pulled out their weapons, ready to FIRE. "SHOW YOU SELF"

A great, terrifying toothy grin appeared out
of the shadows. "That would just ruin the fun" the terrifying voice replied.

"We know you're there, Kasady" Another Guard accused. The guards became tense, no sense of ease.

"Wrong again...
Kasady is NO MORE" The Voice growled.
It began to chuckle at their uptight behavior then it came out of the shadows of the broken cell, towered over all the security guards.
They looked up in horror to see the maroon colored monster. They knew their guns would do absolutely nothing to it.
"HOLY SH--!" One guard muttered under his breath.
The guards dispatched for backup, but they were afraid that they would be too late.

The frightening figure appeared in front of them, "We are Only CARNAGE!" It's hands formed into an axe, and a blade. The guards attempted to escape but red tendrils arose out of his back and grabbed them. "Who's first" Carnage growled.

Their screams could be heard, some were killed due to suffocation from the tendril, others were decapitated and those who remained, had heart attacks, due to the shock of Carnage.

Plenty of Backup guards came to the scene, unfortunately, arrived too late. They made a shocking discovery.

Kasady escaped from Ryker Island, but they discovered plenty worse. Pools of Blood was on the floor, where most of the bodies laid. Decapitated heads rolled in the pool of blood and other bodies hanged from the ceiling of the cell.
One guard looked up to see the disturbing revelation.
The words 'CARNAGE' was written on the wall with the blood of his victims and it was still dripping wet. This caused one guard gagged at the sight of this.

A backup guard took a deep breath before he dispatched, "We have plenty of guards down, in cell 616. Kasady's gone."

They were worried and terrified, with the knowledge that there was a bloodthirsty maniac, in the city of Manhattan.

*TO BE CONTINUED*

A/N: I revised this chapter, added to Cletus Kasady's backstory. This writing style should provide more details and emotion to the story. Please let me know how you feel about this!