24

I drove to the boys house with liyah in the car.

"Bro these sleepovers be lit as fuck" she said.

"I know, I really can't wait this time" I said. We got out of the car and we walked into the house.

"Hey bestie" Zion said giving me a hug.

"Hey bubs" I said. I walked over to the couch.

"Where are the other girls" Austin asked looking for his girlfriend. So far everyone around me is dating except Zion and Edwin.

"They coming in a minute because they went to visit Alyssa's grandma" Liyah said.

"Wait why isn't the living room set up" I asked.

"We were lazy as all hell and now wherever we fall is where we sleep" Brandon said. I just rolled my eyes.

"We're here bitches" Viah said walking in the house. She wrapped her arms around Brandon as she kissed him. I turned my head beacause it gave me a pain in my chest.

"Who wanna play video games with me" Zion asked.

"Ooh me" I said. He turned on the game. I grabbed the controller and sat on his lap as I leaned back on him. He turned on fornite.

"Bro watch Lani get battle royale" Alyssa said.

"Fuck that Zion got this" Brandon said. I gave him a death glare.

"Boys verses girls, more wins, wins" Liyah laughed.

"Oh you're on" Zion said. I rolled my eyes.

"Let's fucking go" I said as I pressed start. We played for like thrity minutes.

"And Lani got battle royale" Brandon sighed.

"Fuck" Zion sais throwing his controller. Edwin was just looking at me. I turned my head. Everyone else played.

"I'm kinda pissed that the girls won, like what the hell" Nick said as he walked into the living room with snacks.

"That's because we better" Javiah said. Brandon rolled his eyes and kissed her for the fucks of it. I had turned my head again.

"So now what are we doing now" Alyssa asked.

"Well everyone is in they phones so" I shrugged. I was sitting on the couch in between Zion and Edwin. Zion had his hand on my thigh and Edwin was giving me a death glare. Then Zion squeezed and I jumped a little.

"Ok can I talk to you Lani" Edwin asked.

"Yea" I said.

"In private" He said grabbing my hand. He dragged me up the stairs into some room.

"Damn what Edwin" I asked.

"What are you doing"

"Huh"

"With Zion, first you sit on his lap and then you let him grab your thigh" He said. I could tell he was fuming.

"Ok one we are friends and two you arent my dad, brother or boyfriend" I said.

"Thats not what he thinks"

"What are you talking about"

"I heard Zion talk about you when you aren't here. About how much of a connection you have and about how you guys totally have a chance" Edwin said rolling his eyes.

"But we are just friends"

"Lani thats not what it looks like"

"And what about Hayley huh, she just keeps commenting and saying little shit. She knows I'm insecure"

"This isn't about Hayley"

"Then this ain't about Zion" I said walking out of the room.

"Lani" I heard Edwin yell. I ignored him and sat next to Liyah.

"What happened" She asked. I flagged it off as I got on my phone. She gave me a weird look. She whispered something to Javiah. All the girls were whispering.

"Ummm I want some ice cream" Viah said.

"Lani you should definetly go with her" Alyssa said. I rolled my eyes. Then she whispered to austin.

"Ed you should go too" Austin said.

"I think we" Zion started.

"Edwin should go get some ice cream with Lani" Brandon said. I just got up and grabbed my keys and left. I got in my car and Edwin was standing at the door.

"Why would they do this" I asked.

"I can sit on the steps until you get back" He said.

"No you might as well come, I'm not going to leave you out here" I said. We got in the car and drove to the store. I grabbed a bunch of things and checked out.

We got in the car and started to drive to the boys' house.

"Lani" Edwin started.

"Stop, I don't want to talk about Hayley, I don't want to talk about Zion. I dont want to talk" I said.

"Then listen, I'm sorry"

"Lani I know things are hard for you right now and I shouldn' t have lashed out on you" He said. I looked at him and then looked away. Once we got to the house I walked to Liyah.

"You're staying with me tonight, cuddle with Nick another time" I said pulling her away from him. We sat on the couch and I just fell asleep on her lap.