54

Real life 💯Alania

I was sitting in Edwin's room watching TV. He was in the shower. When he stepped out I could do nothing but admire his body. He looked at me and I looked away. I could hear him chuckle.

Once he finished getting dressed he slid in the bed with me. He cuddled me as we watched south park. Then his phone got a notif. I looked down and it was hayley commenting on his post again.

"Edwin please I can't do this anymore" I said standing up.

"What do you want me to do about it" He said throwing his phone down. This was our third argument this week. Our second about Hayley.

"Do something about it, all she does is comment that's all she does"

"Exactly and I tell her to stop, i know if i dm her you will flip even more. I'm trying to win in this situation" He said.

"I don't know about this bubba, i dont know if i can try to be something with her in the way"

"Lani stop, stop doubting yourself"

"Edwin do....do you still have feelings for her"

"No I don't, Lani I have told you this. I only want you" He said.

"And I'm making it so goddamn easy for you to have me so why don't you just take me"

"Because I don't want to hurt you Alania. I hate to see you like this. You are all worked up over a few comments. Just think about the hate you'll get, think about how much more other girls will taunt you" He said.

"I don't care about that, I only care about us. Edwin I want you, I want to be with you" I said. I was crying, I fucking hate this period shit. I'm so happy it's my last day.

"I want to be with you too"

"Then do it, I would feel so much better knowing that you are mine. Knowing that I don't have to worry about you leaving me. Edwin, I don't want you to leave me"

"I'm not gonna leave you. I have told you that I am yours. I am no one elses. I don't want anyone else. You own me"

"So make it easier and just call me yours. No one will have to assume. It hurts me saying I'm not your girlfriend because I want to be"

"Alania please stop crying, I don't like to know that im doing this to you"

"Edwin" I said.

"Edwin I love you and I need to be with you" I said. My tears were drying but I could feel more forming. He walked over to me and grabbed my face. He looked into my eyes and then pressed his lips against mine. It was our most passionate kiss.

"I love you too" He said with his head on mine.

"But I want to protect you from the pain of being in my spotlight" He said.

"I am a football stars sister who everyone thinks is a mooch. I get judged for dating a girl once and not putting all my personal on the media. They don't know I go to school, they don't know that I have my own business, they don't know shit about me. I have my own spotlight that I don't give a fuck about. I don't need protection from yours" I said.

"Ok as long as your comfortble with it"

"I'm comfortable with you aren't I" I chuckled.

"Damn calling you mine is gonna be the best" He said.

"So you're saying that we're official now" I asked.

"Mamas I think we always were"

"Ok so can we lay down now" I asked.

"Of course" He said. I climed into Edwin's bed. I cuddled into him.

"Are you off your thing" Edwin asked.

"I'll be off tomorrow" I said. He nodded. My eyes felt heavy. I started to go to sleep. Then I remembered something. We are in the PM house. THE PM HOUSE. Everyone heard everything.