73

imessages & facetime
💯Alania

bubba❤
babyboy tho, really?!?

mamas💍
what

bubba❤
why would you call him babyboy, i know guys like him and one remark they think they gotta chance

mamas💍
like nigga ik how to hold myself and im all for you. i dont take this dating shit lightly which means im a rod.

bubba❤
baby it aint you im worried about

bubba❤
its them dudes who think they can hit on whoever they want

mamas💍
listen papi, i love you, that shit aint gonna change. people get shut down hella fast if they try to step to me. im yours he know, understand, and respect that i gotta man

bubba❤
i just dont want nobody thinking they can touch whats mine

mamas💍
like bitch i make sure no one but myself touches this fine piece of ass.

jealous bitch👀
what about me

mamas💍
you aint here is you

jealous bitch👀
but im gonna see you in two days

mamas💍
two days for me to touch myself, with no help

jealous bitch👀
listen we aint got time for that

mamas💍
no you dont but i do and im bored and my baby aint here with me

jealous bitch👀
thats not fair

mamas💍
it works for me

jealous bitch👀
when you get here im gonna rock your world baby

mamas💍
do your worst

jealous bitch👀
tryna facetime before soundcheck

mamas💍
hell yea, i miss your face, your smile, your voice, your hair, your presence, you

jealous bitch👀
incoming facetime call

"Hey bubba" I said cheerfully.

"Hey beautiful, what are you doing" He said ruffling his hair.

"I was going to dye my hair again but i dont know what color" I said.

"Your hair looks fine but if you have to do purple"

"Baby your hair is fading"

"Can you dye it again when you get here"

"You know how to dye your hair"

"But I want you to do it" He said. His background kept changing so I asumed he was walking around the bus.

"Alright I'll do it but I may go back to my brown" I said.

"Oh jet black" He said. I laughed.

"Ok bubba can we talk about something else other than what we are doing to our hair"

"Well tour is going fine and the other artist seme to enjoy it" He said. Then I remembered that Hayley is there with him right now.

"Oh, so how do you like the other artist" I asked.

"I mean they chill, madison and i really hit it off and ansel opted out of the tour" He said.

"Didn't you say emaza dilan was going to be there" I asked as I looked for an outfit. I was going to see him in two days so i had to look fly.

"Yea she is but she spends most of her time with nick"

"Ok, nick faithful so i aint even bugging. How is everyone"

"Damn what about me, you be big bugging"

"Nigga you my man and i be jealous. Lets not talk about how you was just bugging over a fucking viner" I said. I was kinda irritated because I wasn't even thinking about him cheating until now. I know that he's faithful and loyal and I do trust him but that hoe Hayley, I dont trust.

"Because I know his type people"

"Babe what is his type people"

"If you say hi, they think you interested, they won't let up on hitting on you, and they don't care about boyfriends" He said stressing the last part.

"And how do you know this Edwin"

"Because I am his type people. Mamas you fine as hell if you said hi to me I would definitely want to hit. I wouldn't stop if you had a man" He said.

"That's because Edwin used to be all for the pussy" Zion laughed in the background.

"Well I guess that settles it then" I laughed.

"Bubba help me pick an outfit" I said.

"You dress fly as fuck why you need my help" He asked.

"Boy what do you want to see me in"

"Nothing, is that an option" He asked. I dont know why he sounded so serious.

"No, outfit one or two" I said showing him the oufits.

"Number two, let me see your nails" He asked randomly.

"They are not done, I have an appointment tomorrow"

"What color are you getting them"

"I dont know"

"You should get purple. I want my head scratched with purple" He said. I laughed.

"Ok I'll facetime you when I get them done"

"Ok baby I have to go, I love you"

"I love you too bubba" I said blowing a kiss through the phone. He hung up and I threw the phone onto my bed. I had to get there. I can't have myself doubting Edwin's loyalty.