75

Real life 💯Alania

I get to see my baby today. All the girls were texting the groupchat about meeting up to surprise them. They all want to come to my house and I drive us from there. We all texted our boyfriends and told them that we might not be able to make it.

"Bro Nick mad pressed about me" Liyah laughed.

"That's because he is in love with you dumbass" I said. We were waiting for the others.

"Bro did Rylah ever leave to go back to Jersey" Liyah asked.

"No she felt that she would just stay and leave after the cali shows"

"How you feel about meeting Edwin's family" She teased.

"Bitch you know I'm nervous as fuck. If they don't like me my ass will have a whole anxiety attack"

"You ain't that anxious are you"

"It's my future husbands mother. Damn right I'm anxious" She raised her eyebrow.

"Did you just say future husband"

"Maybe I did" I said. I rolled my eyes and went into my room. I took all my makeup and walked back into the living room.

"Can you do mine too, I didn't bring my kit" She said.

"Of course, I need Nick to wanna hit when you walk in" I laughed. She laughed with me.

"Alright bitches we need to get ready" Javiab said walking in with Rylah.

"Why the hell do you do that" Rylah asked. She shook her head.

"Because that's my baby momma and our kids finna be cute" She said. I laughed as I continued my makeup.

"Where's Alyssa" I asked.

"That hoe is texting Austin, she didn't even leave the house yet. She said that he called her panicking" Viah said.

"That's true love right there" Liyah said. I agreed. I finished my makeup and started on Liyah's.

"Yo can I use your other mirror" Rylah asked.

"Go ahead, you don't have to ask" I said. The others started on their makeup. I did a light purple to match my nails.

"What are you wearing" Viah asked.

"Grey adidas" I said. They have seen my closet. The way Zion is with Puma is my with Adidas.

"Bitch when I see you not wearing adidas you're pregnant" Liyah said.

"Well then I must be pregnant now" I said.

"Bitch you're wearing adidas socks and slides" Rylah said. I looked down at my feet and realized that I was.

"Im here hoes" Alyssa said walking into my apartment.

"About fucking time" Rylah said rolling her eyes. I put on my clothes which consists of a black lace bralette and a grey adidas track suit.

 I put on my clothes which consists of a black lace bralette and a grey adidas track suit

"Bitch you look fly and that grey goes with your purple" Alyssa said.

"Y'all ready to see y'all mans drop to their knees" I asked and everyone laughed.

We left my building and drove to the venue. We were an hour and a half early and there were already girls out there. We walked in and showed the guards our special passes. They let us in and we went to the rehearsal room. They had another half hour of pratice before a break.

The girls and I quietly walked over to one side of the room. We watched in admiration as our men danced and sang in sweat. It was probably the hottest thing I have seen all week. When they were dancing Edwin looked at me.

"One minute Lani.....LANI" He said and then realized I was here. He ran across the room and picked me up.

"Eww you're sweaty" I laughed. He put me down and kissed my head.

"I thought you couldn't make it"

"Surprise" I said. The other boys were kissing and hugging their girlfriends.

"I already knew" Austin said. Of course Alyssa told him.

"When are you guys doing the meet and greet" Viah asked.

"After the show" Zion said.

"But yall finna be sweaty as hell" Rylah said and all the boys shrugged. We sat around backstage as the boys got ready. They did outfit changes and vocal warmups. As I watched them dance a little piece of me hurt. I wish I could still dance in front of people. I started scrolling through old pictures and videos of me singing and dancing.

"Woah is that you" Zion said over my shoulder.

"Oh fuck" I said. He scared me and I dropped my phone.

"Sorry. But for real you can dance" He said.

"Not anymore"

"Can you please tell me what happened. To your singing and dancing"

"Only because you are my bestfriend, I haven't even told edwin" I said.

"Ok I just need to understand you"

"So for my singing the talent show was always a way to let it out. I used to do every single one. During the talent show in middle school Hayley was singing too. Once she heard me start and changed the song on the radio. Then she stepped on the mic cord. I was embarrassing myself. Then I started to cry because my mom was looking at me for the problem. My voice cracked. Before the show my mom called up a producer to listen and maybe sign me. I had a panic attack on stage and blacked out. Hayley won first place"

"Oh my fucking god. I didn't know that"

"Nobody did"

"What about your dancing"

"It was the regionals dance competition. My team was the one of two who were in the finals. Liyah and I were their star dancers. Hayley was on the opposite team. She can't stand to lose. In my dance routine I have to flip in the air with heels on. Hayley made her way into our dressing room and broke my heel and taped it back together. We have done my routin many times and I have never hurt myself. When I flipped my heel broke during the landing and I broke my arm and sprained my foot. Hayley started laughing and I felt I had let my team down. I had an anxiety attack and my mom had to help me"

"Oh im so sorry, so you dont do them anymore because you're scared to mess up" He asked.

"No because my mom isn't here anymore. I know I will mess up. Momma aint here to help after my mistakes" I said.

"It's ok, how about we go to Ian's studio later and I will be there with you" He said.

"I'll think about it" I said. The boys preformed. They did amazing. Afterwards they did the meet and greet. All the fans wanted us in the pictures. We went into the tour bus and layed with each other. I took Edwin to my house and one thing lead to another.

"You didn't have a shirt on under this" He asked.

"No just my bralette"

"Don't ever walk out the house like that" He said.

"Nothing will happen"

"All of this is mine I can't have other people wanting to see or touch" He said. I laughed. We cuddled until he had to leave.