One - Last day of summer

Hi .My name is Eliza, Eliza Cooper and this is my story.
Well, This is not just some fairytale-ish, normal Romance book because hah. Im FAT.
Yeah.

Its the same. Highschool, friends, Exams, DRAma..i can go on!
There's one thing "highschool romance" which I'm sure will never happen in my story.

Let me begin...

.

Who's that sexy thing i see over there?
Thats me standing in the mirror!
Whats tha-

"urghhh" I groaned as I switched off my alarm.
I squinted my eyes to look at the clock- 9 am, a very bright sunday morning.

Wondering why I kept an alarm on a Sunday?
I'm meeting my friends after so long!
I know I'll get to meet them in school the next day, but meeting them before school is different.

Aaah.
My last year in highschool and then I'm soo outta here..Oh no. Its not that I'm bullied and all that shit. I got amazing friends who are always there for me. And no one dares to even look at me in a bad way. I love them!
Reason why I want to get out of this school is because i HATE studying and I just want to draw my whole life. I want to become an animator! I really want to study at Savannah so bad. It has always been my dream.

Dream..

Dream...

Who's that sexy thing i see over there?
That's me -

"its ME! " i yelled as hit the 'off' button and jumped out of my bed. I slept again!
I looked at the the time. It was 9:30 am already and I had to meet them at 10. They hate it when someone's late. I grabbed the black tee and dark blue jeans that was lying on my beanbag- which I had worn to the library the previous day, and went into the bathroom to do my daily chores.

9:50. Shit I'll be late!

[texting]

Amybear 💞

Amy
Hey babe where are you?

Me
Hey amy! I guess ill be a bit late. Mom needs help with the groceries..😅

Amy
Aww shucks! Okay.
Will you be here by 11 then?

Me
Yes! For sure. bbye!

Amy

Phew. I still have time, thanks to mum!
I rushed downstairs to the kitchen to grab something to eat
I opened the refrigerator door to find some apple juice and some biscuits already ready with a tiny note on it.

[the note]

Hey babyboo~
I left early to meet your grandma. She isnt keeping well.
Your breakfast is ready!
Have a good day hon♡
-mom

"aww" i cooed as i sipped the juice.
I hope grandma gets well soon!
I tossed the juice can into the trash can and left the house. Oh it rymed!
I dont have a car yet.. And it sucks! Im sure mom will buy me one if i ask her but then... Im not ready for that i guess...reason?
Ill tell that sometime later i gotta catch a bus now!

I hopped onto the bus after waiting for 3 minutes. Sara's was just 20 minutes away. We were meeting at Laura's house. And then were planning to go out for lunch at Sara's.

Sara's is THAT cafe where almost all riverhigh students come. We friends have a comman table there where we always sit and gossip about stuff. Always.
It was the next best place after home. "strawberry shortcake milkshake" from Sara's is the best milkshake EVER.