Twenty One - More than a kiss

Does it hurt the first time?
How to cover stretch marks?
Chubby reader 18+ smuts.
How did I get into this shit?
How to get out of shit?
Will I die because of nervousness?
Can over excitement kill?
Why is Justin Miller so hot and cute?
What did I do to deserve him?

Ofcourse Google didn't answer half of the questions. I rolled my eyes and plopped on the bed, frustrated.

What should I do?

I rolled on my bed thinking for ideas to calm down and chill and not freak out but it wasn't helping. The more I thought about it the more I freaked out.

Just when I thought I'd die of anxiety and nervousness I thought of something that could help-

"Hey"

"Ssup gurl?"

"He- e- llo- o"

"I'm nervous! I need to go to his house in a few minutes and- I don't know. I don't know what to wear. Can you guys like help me here?"

"I don't know. Wear your black tee and jeans as usual maybe? However you will be removing it" i could imagine her winking.

I rolled my eyes and grunted.

"Joe. Say something. Please!"

"Joe?"

"I think his screen froze again. I told him to buy a new net package. He never listens to me" Luna sighed.

"Oh god. I need help"

"Ca- down- za- just- ex- el-"

"I'm removing him" Luna huffed.

"He- no! -O!"

And she removed him from the video call.

"And you. Calm down girl. It's not like he's forcing you or something" she waited for an answer expecting a 'yes'. But I didn't say anything.

Did I say yes to him? Am I ready for this?

"He isn't forcing you into this right?" Luna's voice got louder.

"No! Ofcourse not. But I don't know if I'm ready-"

"Just tell him if you aren't ready. Trust me, it's always good to be honest and tell your partner stuff"

"Looks like you have some experience in this matter,"
I shouldn't have said that-

"Yeah. You can say that. I guess" 

"Well- I guess I gotta go now. I hope I don't freak out and slap the shit otta him" I chuckled.

"That'll be sad and hilarious at the same time. Fine. Go get ready!"

"Okay. Bye Luna"

"Oh wait- if you slap him, please let me know. I'll be waiting" she smirked and cut the call.

I thought of wearing something fancy, like a dress I got for my cousins Birthday party or that jumpsuit I bought but never wore in my life. But I didn't ofcourse. Because, who wears a dress to go and fu-
Let's move on. I ended up wearing the same old black tee and jeans.

Judge me all you want, this is the only thing I wear. It's comfortable!

Well, the blue jeans was new and the tee was the 'good luck black tee' which was pretty special to me. I was ready. I guess?

I brushed my hair and rushed towards the main door when my mom stopped me.

"Hon. Where did you say you were staying at? Luna's place?"