Nineteen - David's Halloween party

"yoooooola elizoooola!" Joe squeaked.

"Yoooolaaa joooelaa!" I squeaked back.

"You guys are lame" Luna grunted but doubtfuly whispered "lunooola" under her breath, making me and Joe burst into laughters.

"Okay. That enough!"

"Why are you in such a good mood?" I looked at Joe with a big smile on my face.

"There's a good news girls!"

"Spill the freaking tea already sir" Luna hit the table making the waitress look at us in a weird way.

"I came out to my parents" he let out and looked at us expectently.

"Oh damn. That's great. That takes a lot of courage to do. I'm so proud of you" I smiled.

"Yes that's true. I'm actually shocked you came out to them. You can live at my place if they are too hard on you" Luna added.

"You guys are the sweetest. But, very shockingly, my parents accepted me. Infact they told me they knew since I completed my preschool." he grinned ear to ear.

"That's crazy! I thought your parents were strict as hell"

"Well, they did have conditions. They don't want me to date anyone at the moment"

"But you're already in a relationship"

"I won't tell them of course. It's a secret" he winked and we winked back.

"Can I join you guys?" I heard Justin speaking behind me.

"Sure!"

My heart beat raised just by looking at him. His eyes met mine. We both made an eye contact for a few seconds before breaking it. We both were awkward from what we did the previous week.

"Long time no see El" he smirked. I know what you're doing Justin.

"We met last week Justin"

"But i missed you" he gave a small smile making me blush.

"Oh god! Go get a room already.I don't like lovey dovey people"Luna frowned.

"We just talked! " I rolled my eyes.

Joe got up and walked away to recieve a call. He came back in 2 minutes with a huge grin on his face.

"David is having a theme party at his house! His parents left to Japan yesterday"

"Oh right. He texted me asking me to invite you guys to the Halloween party" Justin said.

"Halloween party? It's not even halloween" Luna rolled her eyes.

"Oh he said the only costume he had was a zombie" joe scratched the back of his neck.

"Y'all are lame as hell." Luna huffed.

"I don't really have costumes. I think I'll just stay at home" I pressed my lips.

"I'm not going if you aren't going" Justin looked at me seriously.

"I'm not going either" luna crossed her arms "I need to help my mom with something"

"David is inviting his cousins. I remember one named Hazel. She's hot" Joe looked at Luna expectently.

"Mom who? Hazel I'm coming for you" she smirked at Joe.
" I'll come as a dinosaur. Don't mind me" she added with an innocent smile.

"It'll be fun" Justin looked at me with a pouty face.

"Ugh. Alright fine I guess. But I'll wear my normal black tee and jeans"

"Tee and jeans my ass. We are shopping now." Luna blurted.