Four - New friends

"you are early today" Justin smiled at me as i got into the car.

"yeaah. Got up early "

"how's your head?" he placed his hand on my forehead. I flinched at that "i-im okay now "

He took his hand off my head and started the car. Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen was playing on the radio.

"i love this song" i said as i increased the volume.

"me too"

"what kind of music do you listen to usually?"

"everything to be honest " he chuckled.

"me too" i smiled and lowered the car's window. It was cold outside because it was 7 in the morning. The cold breeze was hitting my face and i just closed my eyes enjoying the feeling.

I was about to put my hands out when Justin slapped my hand slightly.
"not here you dumbass! "

"what? " i looked at him blankly .

"there are many vehicles outside... Putting your hand out is not safe" he said with a serious face.

"Oh"
That was cute. Don't ask me how but it was cute.

"One day I'll take you to a place where you can even put your head out" he looked at me and said "This is dangerous you know"
Oh my heart-

"someone is worried about me getting hurt eh" i said in a creepy and funny voice for which he started laughing.
Damn. Why did i do that? That's embarrassing.

"i was worried the other vehicles would get hurt because of your hand"

"oh please" i rolled my eyes.

We talked quite a lot today. Better than the previous day atleast!

"we are here!" he said as he parked the car.

We got down and started walking towards our classroom.

"sOmeOne iS wOrrieD aBout mE gEttiNg hUrt eH? " he mimicked me and started laughing yet again!
I pouted at first but then even i joined him.
I hit his shoulder playfully and whined "stooop! I know i sounded weird "

"how dare you hit me? " he hit my shoulder too.

"you ass-" i tried hitting him again but he escaped it and my hand landed on Bethany's face.
I was shook at first but then i started laughing. Justin also joined me. Laura and Amy who were standing next to her chuckled at first but looking at Bethany who was still and angry... They stopped.

"Bethany! ... Im so sorry.. That was by mistake" i opened my arms to give her a hug but she slapped my hands "what the hell Eliza!" she yelled. Bethany never raised her voice infront of us.
"Beth... I didn't mean to- "

"don't call me that! "she shouted again raising her right hand.
There was silence for a moment with bethany glaring at me and me looking at her confused.
Laura and Amy were frozen just like me.
But then Justin broke the silence.

"You're kidding right? Im sorry!"

I could legit see red flames coming out of her ears. No. I'm exaggerating.