Nine - The Art exhibition

Luna agreed to pick me up everyday. She's very sweet. I don't even know why Laura hates her! I know Justin told me to wait for him, but I didn't want anymore misunderstandings with the girls.

I told Justin that I had to go to school an hour early every day because I had some art work to do with Joe.

I don't know how but he believed me. I was sad I wouldn't be going with him anymore..

The classes were usual. Nothing special. I didn't talk to Justin in school, just a smile before he sat on his bench in the morning. He understood that there was something happening in between me and the three girls. So he maintained distance.
In school. Only. Because we texted everyday!
I was happy he understood me and did what he did in school.

A month went by so soon. And we decided to meet, after a month!

"Soo you wanna become an animator!" Justin raised his right brow.

"Yup"

"So... SCAD?"
[SCAD is a famous design school in Georgia]

"Yep"

"So Georgia next year?"

"Yes"

"Wow" he sighed.

"Why?" I looked at him.

"We will be separated again!" He chuckled. Aw.

"Hold on. I still don't know if I'll get in! It's one of the best Unis but it's very tough to get in!" I wiped my fake tears.

"You will"

"Don't get my hopes up"

"I love your art. I mean, with that you will get in for sure! Trust me" he said with a slight nod.

People never really talked good about my art works. I mean they did but even if they did, it didn't feel this good. Coming out of your crush.. it's a different feeling, you know?

"Thank you so much Justin!" I grinned showing off my teeth.

"It's getting cold. We should go in" he said as he got up. He held his hand infront of me for me to get up. Even these small little moments of ours made my heart flutter. His warm hands felt so good against my cold hand.I tried to get out of his grip but he tightened it.

"My hand Justin-" I giggled.

"It's too cold. I'll make it warm" he winked.
Why don't you just put in inside your pocket? I'd feel so much better! I thought to myself.

And he actually did it. He took my hand and put it inside his jackets pocket.

"Did you just read my mind? What are you-"

"You wanted me to do this?" he chuckled "No I can't read your mind. I wish I could though!"

"Very funny" I did a very sarcastic 'haha'.

"You like it?"

There was a pause. He looked at me and smiled. Yes. I liked it so much. I loved it infact. I wanted to say that but I didn't open my mouth. I just smiled brightly showing him how much I liked it.

We reached home after a 10 minute walk from the park. I heard the sound of a camera shutter behind us. I turned back to see if there was someone behind us. Noone.

Fishy.

"Did you hear that ?"

"Hear what?" Justin shrugged.