Thirteen - Truth

I was waiting for him to come but at the same time was very nervous. I was bad at apologies.

Okay. What am i not bad at? I'm awkward everytime I'm talking to a human being. No

4:36
I turned on the TV but nothing, literally nothing was interesting. There was this one channel which was showing monkeys dancing.
It was funny but NO.

4:45
Why is he taking so long? Yeah I know he told 5 but he needs to be a bit early atleast right?

4:55
I gave up and sat down munching on potato chips. Changing channels on TV. And finally the door bell rang. I jumped out of the sofa and rushed towards the door.

After taking a deep breath and memorizing how to say sorry, I opened the door slowly.

"You're late."I hid the chips packet I had in my hand which I had carried along by mistake.

"I'm 3 minutes early"
Soo punctual.

"Right. Come on in" I made way for him and quietly threw the chips packet in the bin.

He stopped in front of the hall entrance and looked at me with a confused face.

"What?"

"Why- why were you watching this?"

"What?" I peeped inside to see what was playing on the TV.

I ran and switched it off as soon as I saw that some A rated movie was playing. Holy shit.

"I wasn't watching. I swear"

"Okay" he looked at me for a while and turned towards the stairs.

"Hey. I'm serious. I didn't-" I protested as I followed him to my room.

"Okay"
He was being cold to me. I deserve it but, it felt so different. Bad different.

We were both sitting on the floor today. God knows for what reason.

"You- you got the textbo-"

"Yes"

"Okay"

"You know this fun fact-?" I was trying to act as normal as possible. But I was of course bad at that.

"Can we just start with trigonometry?"

"Right. Trigonometry. Sure."

It's going through be hard. Isn't it?

I was completing my homeworks. I looked at him once in a while but he was solving all the problems without uttering a word.

I didn't realize when I stopped writing and started staring at his handsome serious face.
His lips looked so damn kissab-

"Why you staring at me? I can't concentrate"Justin mumbled as he continued solving the problems.

"Who's staring? I'm not!" I shook my head violently and he gave a slight nod.

I shrugged off my lustful thoughts and tried to concentrate on my homework. I wanted to say sorry but he never gave me a chance.

It was frustrating sitting next to him and not being able to say anything. I started clicking my pen continuously without really thinking about it.

"Hey stop!" He grabbed my hand which had the pen.

"I'm sorry"

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah" I nodded. He left go off my hands and turned to continue with his work but I grabbed his t-shirt sleeve and gave a slight pull. I had to say it.