Two - He's back!

"el? Is that you? "
That deep voice.. I know that voice
He's back?
I slowly turn around to find a.. A blue shirt (?) infront of me. (I mean he was so tall and was standing so close to her that the first thing she saw when she turned back was his shirt and not his face xD)

My heart was beating so fast. Sso FAST.
"hi! " a smirk on his face.

"hey... Justin" i looked up at him. He was tall!
Four years back he was short..well, he was of my height back then.
Why is he back?
He was talking about something.... And i heard only 'school' coming out of his mouth because i was busy 'looking' at him. Puberty hit him really hard. No joke.

"you hearing? " he waved his hand infront of me.

"oh. Yeah."

"okay then... See you tomorrow cooper!" he grinned at me and left. I stared at him from the back. His hands were in this pocket.

Yes. He's back .The guy who had all the girls in primary school crushing on him. He talked to me rarely...but we had something inbetween us. Friendship?

Being neighbors we played together when we were really young. He always hanged out with Rick and David.
We didn't talk much during primary school but he was good to me... Maybe we even kissed while playing 'mommy and daddy' in lower primary. God. Im embarrassed.

Justin and his family shifted to london after primary school. I didn't care is what i thought but a part of me missed him a bit because he was one of the few friends i had.. And i cried myself to sleep for 2 months or so. We never talked on phone or met eachother these 4 years. Hes back and I don't even know what to feel right now.

And what was he saying? I didnt listen to any shit. Was it important? Nevermind. I need sleep right now. Gotta go to School!

I couldn't sleep properly. Knowing that he was back. I wouldn't see him everyday but still knowing that your childhood neighbor come friend come crush? was back -
I should sleep now...or else ill be late to school. And that shouldn't happen on the first day.

.

But it did.

"el, honey your late! " mom shouted while i was packing my bag. Ofcourse i was late... I slept at 3 afterall.
"im coming!" i shouted as i tried to push my gym pants inside the fully loaded bag.
I ran downstairs to find mom dancing for one of the BTS songs while preparing my breakfast .Yea she's an army! I am too... Or maybe still in the process of becoming one. Thanks to my mom.

I hugged her from the back and squealed right into her ears "good morning ". I grabbed my lunch which was on the dining table and stuffed a toast inside my mouth .
"Vou ou vom " (love you mom) I managed to mumble and came out of the kitchen to put my shoes on.

I heard a car horn in front of my house. I gave my mom a confused look. She smiled and said "Are you ready for your first day? Justin is waiting! "
"justin? " i said as i took out the toast from my mouth using my thumb and the index finger.
"ew gross eliza!" she frowned.

"mom. Whats justin doing outside? "i asked her not moving my eyes away from hers .

"he came to pick you up... You guys talked about it yesterday. Right?"

"oh shit. I mean yes. Sure we did. Right. Bye mom" i stood up putting the toast back into my mouth.

"ew eliza!" i could hear mom shout behind me as i closed the door and walked towards the car.

"hey el! " justin smiled. More like a smirk. He smirks a bit too much. Did he learn how to smirk recently or something?

"hi.....justin. " i gave an awkward smile.