Fifteen - Friends?

"I'm nervous" Justin said as he parked his car in the parking lot. I go to school with Justin again! Joe and Luna insisted me to and I couldn't care less about the girls.

"Calm down! It's just mid term. You will do well" I gave a warm smile and he returned it back.

"If I do well in math- does it mean that I  won't be getting tutored by you anymore?"he pouted.

"Maybe"

"I knew it." He sighed and looked down.

"Maybe not." He turned to me and I rose my eye brows.

"I won't score well this time so that I can continue getting tutored by you" he smirked.

"Dumbhead" I hit his forehead lightly. "Score well. And I'll let you continue studying with me"

"Really?"

"Yes"

"Deal"

There was a knock on the car window. I lowered the window and Luna put her head inside.

"Did I disturb you guys?" She winked and I  gave her a stern glare.

"Nope. Not at all" Justin said.

"Yes you did" I said.

Both at the same time.

"Oh damn. Whom should I listen to?" She smirked

"No one!" I pushed her slightly and got out of the car.

"Bye Justin!" I gave him a small smile.

"Bye El" he smiled back.

"Dude. Were you guys making out or something?"

"No Luna. Shut up!" I gave her the death stare and she chuckled.

"Fine fine."

"I told Justin to not be nervous. But look at me! I don't know how I'll do today"

"Oh you'll be fine. Don't worry"

"I hope so"

"Hey girls" Joe joined us from behind after hitting both of our heads once.

"Do you have a death wish Joe?"

"Maybe"

Luna gave a light punch and he gave in. "Okay sorry. You don't have to be so hard on me!"

"I went to karate classes. Wanna fight?" She smirked.

"No thanks" he let out and came and stood next to me.

"Did you wish him?" Luna looked at me.

"Whom?"

"Justin you dumb dumb"

"Oh. It's not his birthday though-"

"For the exams you dumb dumb"

"Oh. I'll be right back! You guys don't have to wait for me" I said and turned back to go wish my boy.
I stopped and looked back for a second "Also. I'm not dumb"

"Sure"

"Hey! You didn't wish me either!" I could hear joe shouting behind me. I waved my hands in the air as i walked away.

Where could Justin be? Found him! He was standing in front of his locker.

"Hey I just wanted to-" I started as I walked closer to him but turned around and started walking away as soon as possible once I saw Bethany with him.
I'm sure they didn't hear me. I hid behind the wall and peeped to see what they were was upto.