Eight - Dinner with the Millers

"sunshine pumpkin!" dad was sitting next to me on the bed. His eyes fixed on the books arranged on my side board.

"morning dad" i said as i got up.

"you were smiling while you were asleep. What were you dreaming about? " he wiggled both his eyebrows.

"nothing dad! Go please... I need to freshen up"  I chuckled not wanting to tell him what i dreamt about.

Afterall i was dreaming about Justin. He never gets out of my head. He looked so happy and flirty in my dreams but once I got up, I could only only imagine his face from yesterday.

"its sunday....so i thought we could go out for lunch? "

"yay!! Ofcourse I'm done with all Homeworks" i grinned showing off all me teeth. I had math... But math can wait!

.

It was a Sunday. Two weeks were already over since school had started and dad had returned home. And two days since what happened in school. The girls didn't try to text me. Not even Amy. I don't even know why I'm expecting so much from them. Maybe, now that they saw Justin and I kissing, they hate me more.

Luna texted me though. To share her 'best rock songs by best rock bands' playlist and it was damn cool . Not gonna lie. She also added me to a group for rock music enthusiasts!

I hadn't called or texted Justin yet. I didn't know how to approach him. I was nervous. He hates me now I guess.

.

I spent half the day reading a romantic novel where the pretty girl and the handsome guy fall in love, go through loads of shit in life but end up together at last.
I can never dream of having such a love story, can I?

Only the 'pretty girl' gets the handsome guy. Not me. Not a fat living potato.

I hope i find my soulpotato atleast.
We can be a potato family!

Lol

I wore a black dress and did a bit of make up so that I didn't look like some alchoholic or a drug addict .

Black was my favorite color because i thought i looked a bit less chubby in black. My wardrobe is filled with black tops and black dresses. Black is awesome. Its the best. It's an emotion. Okay, ill stop.

"im ready! " i shouted as i walked down the staircase to find two men standing near the door. Oh life must be kidding with me right now!

"Eliza! has been a while" Mr. Miller grinned. He was standing near the door along with James! Oh my god, James Miller.

"hello Mr. Miller! Such a pleasure to meet you and you... James" i smiled at both of them.

James had become more hot. Yes i was crushing on both the Miller brothers.
You can't blame me. They are just simply hot and cute. James had a girlfriend named Tiara who always tagged along with him. I didn't see her though-

Just when i thought they would have broken up and that i had a chance with him now (just kidding), she walked inside along with a beautiful flower bouquet.

She hadn't changed a bit. Just as beautiful as she was 4 years back. I know they will end up together, just like in those romance novels.

"eli! You cute little thing" she gasped and came running towards me to give me a bone crushing hug.

"Tia!" i smiled as i hugged her back.

All the three of them sat down on the couch while i managed to run to the kitchen.