Twenty Five - Luna's secret

"Wow. I cannot believe this" Mira rolled her eyes.

"I just didn't want to make you feel bad" Justin sighed.

"Why- ?" Mira growled making all of us jump. Luna rested her hand on her shoulder, "calm down" she said softly.

"I thought you would feel bad because you had just broken up with you girlfriend" Justin looked at her, "but I'm sorry. I wanted to say it at the right time." He added.

"I know justy. I know you didn't want to make me feel bad but-

I'm happy for you guys" she looked at me and then at Justin.

"I'm so happy for you guys" she finally smiled making everyone sigh with relief.

"Thank you. I guess?" Justin scratched the back of his neck.

"I'll kick your ass"

"Okay. I'll take that back" he said making the rest laugh.

"And anyways, I got someone new in my life now. So- I'm not sad anymore" Mira said shyly while looking at Luna, who was blushing hard.

"I- I um. I need to use the restroom" Luna said and dragged me from there.

I'm sure I heard Joe say "she pees a lot when she gets nervous" behind us.

.

"So yeah. I like her"

"Now that's news! And that's the reason you both were all shy shy when you first met" I laughed.

"Yeah I guess" she blushed.

"I didn't know you could blush Luna" I raised my brows to tease her, which worked.

"Shut up! Who's blushing? Not me." She grunted and looked away.

"It's alright. You look cute."

"Thanks" she smiled.

"But- you guys met 5 hours back"

"I know! It's just- you know it. You know she's the one. Like- it was love at first sight for both of us"

"Aw someone's in love. I'm happy for you!" I pulled her into a hug.

"Let's get going now" she said and I nodded.

"Wait a minute. I need to- ask you something"

"What is it?"

"I don't know if it's my place to ask this but,"

"Just say it. You know I don't like 'beating around the bush'" Luna crossed her hands.

"Ugh okay. I saw you and the teacher together. I didn't know how to ask you-"

"Oh"

"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to"

"Everything is sorted now. It's alright"

"Are you fine?"

"Yeah. I don't know about the teacher though" Luna sighed.

"What happened Luna?" I looked at her as I pressed my lips.

"Okay. I'll tell you everything but promise me this is just between us."

"What about Joe?"

"I'll tell him when the time is right- or when I feel like telling him"

"Sure. You can trust me"

"I met her at a gay pub. At first she just wanted me to keep it a secret so I just went with it. But one day, after class she asked me to stay back on field"