Happy birthday!

This day is special so the one i was gonna do today tommorow

I wanted to post everystate's birthday so i wrote the info, and it's new york's birthday! 26/7(july 26)
Warning: angst and yaoi ahead!
Btw i wanted to try this ship out!
Date this is posted: 26/7/19

Florida was up all night to get the room ready. Was he alone?, most likely cus everyone was asleep. It was a special someone's birthday and he wanted to be noticed for once. On people's birthdays hawaii always lies to get credit, and everyone believes her when florida did all of this. Hawaii is greedy,for credit. She's not what you'd think. Many say she's an angel when she's actually greedy for attention. Florida has gotten attention but it's not loving like how people give hawaii and georgia attention. He was at the brink of crying at the thought of trying to stand up for himself. Everyone'd be mad at him. Everyone but the mature ones(and surprisingly texas) have taken credit over florida's doing. Florida thought he wasn't important anymore, just a waste of space. Whenever florida cried everyone worried too much when he was younger. But that's in the past. Who would want a crybaby in the present? Do you know what new york would love for a gift? Seeing florida's precious smile. Whenever florida smiled his heart warmed up and he'd blush. When florida finished preparing he ran off.

(Time skip to when everyone's awake)
New york felt very happy since it's his birthday. Everyone surprised him. He felt happy but he felt like something was missing. So he asked.

New york: hey has anyone seen florida?

Everyone went silent. Until cali decided to speak up.

Cali: he left a note in the kitchen

It read

Dear siblings,
I left this note because i didn't wanna hear hawaii say she did the decorating like she has for years. I left so you wouldn't have to see my tears. And new york i hope u still have a good birthday even though i'm not there to say it in person. I hope you understand the reason why i'm not there, since no one ever came to me to say stuff like happy birthday on my birthday. Anyways have a lovely birthday!
Yours truely, florida

They were in shock. So florida did the decorating and hawaii took the credit?!

Hawaii: what have i done?

Timeskip to when florida returns

Florida: i'm b-

Everyone went to him trying to get to him first.

Florida,very confused and worried: d-did massachussetts d-do something?????

Rhode island who was playing along: yah!

Rhode island, being serious: of course not! We read your note!

Florida,worried: y-you g-guys did?

New york: yes of course florida, and if something like this happens again let us know imediatly

New york: also....come with me

Florida: ok

They went to their spot

New york: do you have a gift for me?

Florida,very hesitent with his actions: yes......

Florida bent down to new york's height. And he pressed his lips on new york's. The younger boy let go and was a blushing mess but very embbarressed.

Florida: u-um s-sorry-

Florida got shut up by new york on his tippy toes returning it. It surprised the younger boy.

New york,snuggling into him mumbling: little bro it was the best gift ever

Little did they know the others were watching the entire time. And this time delaware wasn't gonna beat the 46 of them cause of this adorable moment. And cali had a nosebleed from the adorableness.

Soo......i died while making it... Frik i have a another florida shipXD

So yeah sorry on how late it was!

Enjoy?