Insert title

Have the us map if you ever get confused((ignore the key btw)) sorry if ur state/country wasn't mentioned in thisO^O

What if america was gone? What would happen to the states??? Well they became independant! But work together to make eachother's countries better! Some of the northern states gave some of their land to smaller states! Even though florida split once again it's now normal to have an east and west florida. Now let's see what they're doing today((best intro i've ever done in my lifeXD))

Characters:
Ohio(m)
Michigan(m)
Iowa(f)
Ny(f)
West florida(nb)
East florida(nb)
Texas(m)
Etc.
Enjoy

It was a normal day for the countries. Idaho and wisconsin fighting about potatoes and cheese((like always)) and many other things countries do. West florida or west was messing with random papers.

"Why are you messing with papers??", iowa asked curiously.

"It's fun", west said messing with them again.

"It's west leave them alone", ohio said without looking away from what he was doing.

Michigan glared at ohio((they're still rivals))softly before going back to reading his book.

"Rivals still till this day", ny said surprisingly calm about it.

Texas came out of nowhere with a p-ssed off new mexico with him

"She nearly attacked arizona so that's why i have her", texas said blankly before setting her down.

"That's always fun isn't it?", alaska blankly asked sipping his hot coco.

"Sure is", dela said as she sipped her coffee.

"Morning everyone", virginia said smiling.

"Virgina!", the countries exclaimed hugging her((she still dah momXD)).

"Look at this cool snake i have!!", australia((because yes))exclaimed having a big snake in his arms.

"Gah! Get that thing away from me!", alabama exclaimed getting away from it.

"So cool", west said being amazed by the snake.

"Ooh a snake!", east florida randomly exclaimed going next to west.

"Yo what happened to you sunshine?", texas asked noticing the bruises and newer scars.

"A major hurricane hit, nothing too major though!", east said quickly hiding their newer scars from sight.

Texas took off east's jacket to reveal scars that were raw. He gasped lightly in surprise. Texas wrapped flori up and hugged them. East blushed softly before hugging back. California,japan and minnesota were fangirling.

Yes i had to have my otp in this i'm sowwy