Florida's huge secret

Art that has nothing to do with this update belongs to me

Lez begin

Summer time, where everyone was dying from heat. Well mostly alaska and some others that are used to the cold. Arizona,cali and hawaii were prepared for the tremendous heat. Texas was riding his horse with colo who still makes texas jealous cause he didn't have the first rodeo; colo did. Jersey and york finally managed to make something together, dela and rhodey helped ken and tenne with riding a boat, the other colonies talked about the boston tea party which they all laughed when maryland did 'king' britain's expression. Ala and louis were helping georgia and mississippi wit whatever they needed. And the rest were doing whatever they do durring the summer. Florida on the other hand was with his besties cuba, bahamas and some others. Currently they joked about tropical storms who refused to try to attack them. You see, florida has kept this huge secret from the other states. He was born with a non curable illness which causes many storms to come after him, especially hurricanes and tropical storms. His best friends that had the same problem! Tho cuba and the bahamas has already confessed they had it to the countries, they promised to keep florida's a secret.

Cuba had a mechevious smirk on his face,"remember when alabama screamed like a girl when he saw the gator?".

There everyone laughed. They had eachother. It caused perto rico to get his mind of when a recent tropical storm hit. They realized it was time for them to go.

"Hey can we meet again tommorow?", dominican republic asked looking at florida.

Flori nodded making the peace out sign. When he returned,he went to grab his lunch and went to sit near the book shelf. He took his glasses out and started to read one of his favorite novels about animals by the australia himself. Now florida did need to wear it he just thought he'd be made fun of so he read when people were minding their own buisness. Florida sneezed softly, grabbing some states attention. Alaska noticed his glasses, giggling to himself,"he must be embarrassed about his glasses". Florida was too stuck in his novel that he didn't notice the stares. What made ala think flori was so special? His colored skin? His freckles? His optimistic persona? Well all of the above! When florida put his bookmark in the book he took off his glasses and went to his room where he nearly tumbled over his foot. And ala liked how clumsy flori was. Ala liked no loved florida. Ala followed until bama stopped him. He didn't like it when alabama stopped him. Back with florida, he layed on his bed. It was normally time when he'd try to sleep off any pain from any unknown hurricanes. There he slept. In the middle of the night, florida woke up feeling horrible. It was like around 5 in the morning. But york,jersey,louis,tex and ala were normally awake at this time. Jersey and york were making coffee for them,louis was making tea for him and ala, and tex got himself water. While everyone was getting dressed, tex checked the bathroom. He knocked on the door. No one answered. Tex knew the light was on. When someone was in there and was quiet, it means they might be sick.

"You ok in there?"

All he heard were whimpers. He looked at florida's door to see it was slightly open. When the others got to texad they also knocked on the door.

Louis in his soft voice,"hey you ok in there you sound like you're in pain".

The states turned to alaska. The pointed to the door.

Ala took a deep breath saying in a very soft voice,"are you ok in there?"

Then they heard a soft voice they reconized as florida.

"Everything hurts.....", flori choked out covering himself in pain. 

Ala learned about the ways of pain. If it came from everywhere it was a hurricane or a tropical storm. It also happened when one was near. Once he heard those words he opened the door revealing a shaking florida. Once that was revealed he never hid any secrets like that again.

Why did i make this? This was because tropical dorian is now a catagory 1 hurricane is possibly heading towards florida as a catagory 3

I wanted to make awareness cus flori is and will always be one of my favs.