The mysterious twin

Characters:
Texas(m,15)
Florida(m,14)
Alabama(m,17)
Georgia(f,19)
Colo(m,13)
???(f,???)

Lez begin:

Colo was talking to someone who seemed to need help. He took the girl to his siblings. Georgia and alabama were the first to notice.

Georgia: who's that girl?

Colorado: a friend!

Alabama: colo you can't bring strangers here

Colo: but she said she knew someone from america!

Texas: hello senorita, you need something?

???: mí hermano gemelo(my little twin brother

Texas: hermano gemelo?(little twin brother?)

???: sí(yes)

Alabama: do you know english?

???: sí?(yes?)

Florida,walking to georgia: has visto mi cocodrilo?(have you seen my gator?)

Georgia points that way

Florida: gracias mi amigo!(thank you my friend!)

???: florida?

Florida:*turns to the voice* que?(huh?)

As the mysterious twin was about to come over to him someone called her name.

???:*sighs*

The girl took off her hoodie revealing her flag. Her flag was white based with red unique lines.

???: rida introduce yourself and in english!

'Rida' sighed.

'Rida': hi, my name is west florida(call me rida)i am the daughter of spain and i am looking for my twin brother

Almost everyone chocked on their spit. There was a west florida?! Florida just stood there, speechless.

Florida: ¿estas......vivo?(you're......alive?)

Rida: ¿quién eres tú?(who are you?)

Florida:¡so yo! Tu hermano gemelo menor?(it's me! Your younger twin brother?)

Texas was the only one who knew what was going on and coughed. Everyone looked at texas.

Texas: let me get this straight, there's apperently a 'west florida'?

Everyone nodded

Texas: florida, are you HER twin???

Everyone had their attention to florida who's been swearing droplets the whole time. He looked at his twin. She told him go ahead with her eyes. He took a deep breath.

Florida:.......sí(yes)

Everyone's jaw dropped. Florida drooped his head before quickly running off so no one would hear nor see him cry. Texas went after florida. Since florida was smaller than texas by alot he ran off. Texas looked  for him. He eventually heard sniffs coming from around the corner. He checked to see florida crying his heart out. It hurt tex to hear flori cry. He quietly sat next to flori, wanting to know what happened without using his words.

Flori: what will they think of me now?? Weird? A liar? A monster??

Flori was the son of a furotious killer to some people. But the people who actually knew his father, he was the greatest europian explorer in the whole world! Tex's heart ached to hug the crying state but resisted not to scare him.

Florida:.....i should probably tell them....but they'll hate me afterwards won't they???

The smaller state cried once again shaking this time. He wanted someone to hold him tight and never leave him to die.

Flori: everyone knows now..... They'll hate me........i wish someone was there for me no matter the cost.....

Florida cried once again. This time alot harder making his eyes turn red a little. When texas couldn't hold back anymore he wrapped his arms around flori making him jump trying to get whatever was trying suffecate him off. He then heard a soft lullaby. It calmed him making his cries turn to small sniffles. The lullaby was in spanish. He was curious on who's singing the lullaby. But he closed his eyes leaning his head back. He landed on a softly breathing chest. He heard the heartbeats of texas. Florida turned around clinging to the male tightly wanting to not cry but his tears still came. Texas rubbed his back, not really caring that his shirt was getting wet. Texas went back to singing to florida making his tense body relax. He then spoke softly to florida.

Texas: hey....it's ok to be scared... I was scared that i would be annoying... Your sister is quite cool

Florida looked at texas. He was surprised texas was there for him but he looked at him with worried eyes.

Texas,pulling flori's chin up to him: point is that everyone will be there for you....like me

Texas then closed the gap between them. They broke the kiss walking back to the others with flori telling them why he ran and why his eyes were red.

Soo yeah it was more of a oneshot but idc