-insert agnsty title-

This happened irl i don't mean to trigger anyone(thankfully i wasn't there when it happened)

Involves: angst, and lgbtq ships(u'll see when u read)

Feburary 14, valentines day. Everyone was excited for that day. Even though florida wasn't asked out yet he at least got to see the others try to ask out their valentines. Colorado(m)was trying to ask oklahoma(f)out. California(f)being the chicken she was nevada(f)went dominate. And alaska and texas asked eachother at the same time. And the others were chillin with eachother. But york was preparing himself to ask florida out. Why? He was very skiddish when it came to asking people out for the first time. Back to florida he was back in his room. He had a slight coughing problem so he had a napkin box with him. He then felt horrible pain. He thought it was normal since he normally felt pain. But this was different instead of feeling on his arms it felt it in his stomach. This wasn't normal. He grabbed a napkin and coughed out blood.

"What the hell?", he thought.

Florida also felt his chest hurt so he covered himself trying to put pressure to the pain. He was also shaking badly. He had georgia and alabama as his roomates so once they get back they'll help. And he was right, when they came back they went straight to him with georgia rubbing his back and alabama checking his tempeture.

"What happened?", alabama asked thinking has the flu.

Florida shrugged. Georgia suggested checking the news. Which they thought was a good idea. There was something that said school shooting. Alabama texted everyone to come to them since they'd be worried that florida's sick. When everyone came georgia unpaused it and this is what was said.

SCHOOL SHOOTING:

STOMAN DOUGLAS HIGH SCHOOL HAD A SCHOOL SHOOTING.

And the rest was paused.

"Where's that?", texas asked.

Everyone went silent. Florida knew exactly where that school was.

"That'd make a scar....", florida mumbled to himself.

Alaska heard florida's mumbled and gasp silently. Alaska then looked at him.

"Poor florida", he thought.

-later-

New york caught florida staring at himself.  His shirt was off. A huge scar went from the side of his neck to his right hip. York stared at him.

"If stoman douglas didn't have a school shooting i wouldn't have this huge scar", florida told himself covering his face with his scared hands.

Scars covered the younger state. Many from the hurricanes that hit him and the one scar from the shooting. Florida felt someone's arms around his waist. Florida jumped a little but relaxed knowing it was new york because he's always hugged him like that. New york turned florida to face him. Their faces both red. Florida looked away. But york turned his face back towards him and kissed him. Florida closed his eyes and returned it

Ye:T