Skunk tribe

Key words:
M:male
F:female
Trans:transgender
Gn:gender nutrial
Colo:colorado
Tex:texas
Flori/flo:florida
Al ask ya/ali/al:alaska
Oak:oklahoma

Characters:
Colorado(m)
Oklahoma(f)
Texas(m)
Alaska(trans/f)
Florida(f)
Hawaii(gn/m)

Ships:
Coloxoak(dating)
Texxflori(not dating)
Alixhawaii(dating)

Inspired by a lovely author who knows who he/she is
Lez begin!

The 6 states were in the woods taking a break from hiking. Colo was asleep,his girlfriend oak was talking to ali about their boyfriends. Hawaii was messing with his hair. And tex was watching flori sleep on his chest. Tex knew about the other four dating while tex was still hoping to ask flo out. Tex has always thought flori was adorable. Her soft hair,her native skin, and her sea foam green eyes. He can go on forever on how perfectly adorable flori is. He was interupted by colo's yelp. Tex mentally slapped himself. He looked in colo's direction finding skunks on him. Tex chuckled at this. While hawaii laughed his a** off, ali and oak was in awe cause of the skunks. They heard flo giggle at colo's situation. Tex felt his heart ache.

"This is why she'd be the perfect girlfriend for me", texas thought to himself.

Flo went to the skunks. Giggling she hugged them. Ali went with flo also enjoying the skunks. Hawaii and tex have died from adorableness. Flori put them down and went to colo. And the skunks followed her around.

"We're a skunk tribe!!!", flori exclaimed giggling like she got the best gift ever.

Oak and ali agreed with her. While hawaii and colo hung with the skunks.

"Hey let's go back home", colo said already on the move.

So they walked but they remebered that florida had basically begged to come even tho she's sprained her ankle. She was still able walk just not as fast as the others. Tex wanted her safe and said he'll go and help her hike. Tex was already at her pace, holding her hand.

"Thanks for coming along tex",flori said as her face flushed pink.

Tex looked at her. He noticed her flushed face.

"Hey i'd like to tell you something", tex said quietly.

Flori looked up at him.

"What is it texie?", she asked.

Tex blushed at that nickname.

"I-i've-", texas said before he got interupted.

Florida clinged on him wincing in pain. Her ankle was acting up.

"M-my ankle's acting up...really badly",florida said softly crying.

Texas instantly lifted her up. Unaware of how close they are. Florida blushed at the closeness. Texas thought this was the chance to kiss her. Her lips were soft and he had to admit. When he broke the kiss a blush covered his entire face. Florida kissed back shyly. They went home finally and texas took care of his now girlfriend.

Yeah don't ask about this post