Maid 15.

"Every single day, every word you say, every game you play. Every night you stay, I'll be watching you. Oh, can't you see? You belong to me," Every Breath You Take, The Police

"Don't be a dick, Travis."

I heard a snort on the line as I continued to mop the hardwood floor with oil. "All I'm saying is, you haven't really told me how your job was working out. Every time I mention it, you get all tight and whatnot," I could tell that he was folding his arms on the other side of the call and I rolled my eyes, trying to figure out how to get out of this. I knew I couldn't say anything to him because of the confidentiality agreement that I had agreed to. 

"Like I told you on the first day," I ran through my words like it was a marathon. "Everything is fine," Though, the words themselves were a lie. Everything and everyone was going to complete shit and I knew it had a lot to do with the sudden arrival of Satan's best friend. Thankfully, after that one meeting, I never ran into him but who was to say? It had only been a day. I was just ready for the weekend to come so I could spend my weekend in bed. 

"I'm just saying, I just want you to be careful," I heard the baby monitor go off and I put my mop in the cone, making my way towards the baby's room. "Is that your baby crying?" Travis teased and I blushed, instantly hanging upon him. That bastard could wait. "Hey," I cooed as I walked in, her cries ceasing at the sight of me. Nishan wasn't in, and it made my life a lot easier because I didn't know how to deal with him after I came down from the high of all that excitement. 

I leaned over and picked her up, taking her out of the crib so that I could gently bounce her on my chest. "What's the matter?" I pouted at her as she rubbed her eyes, pushing her head in my neck. "You're alright, babe," Noelani quieted down, her soft snores filling the silence of the room. I could not deny that my heart filled with immense affection every time I held her in my arms. I really couldn't.

"Who's the baby?" I heard a voice and I stopped myself from jumping, realizing who it was. "Oh, hey Jude." I said, laying her back down so she could sleep more. I didn't know how I managed to do the chores I needed and watch a child, but I did.

"She's a child that Nishan is fostering right now," I explained in simpler times and the man raised a brow, closing the door behind him. "Oh, that son of a bitch?" He exclaimed and I glared at him, reminding him that a baby was in the room. "Sorry. I was confused as to why you're watching her and not him," Jude chuckled, mirth in his grey eyes. "Almost as if you're sharing the child between you both," I blushed as the insinuation of his words, shaking my head. "N-no, nothing like that!" I shook my hands. "No one else is capable of watching her like I am," I said truthfully, taking step towards him so that I could leave.

This house gave me enough creeps as it was, and with its current inhabitants, I had no idea what would happen. Now that I knew Easton was behind the murder of Naomi, I had no idea what to do with that knowledge. Eve was scared of her brother and she was scared of telling Leon. I had no why though. Natalie was having a bit of an unstable mood and seeing Noelani triggered it. She also seemed to be afraid of Easton, though the reason was unclear. Nishan hadn't come in contact with him, and I suspected that it was intentional. Leon was just Leon. I felt sorry for him.

I walked into the sitting room, fully intending to do some dusting or something in here, but I wasn't expecting someone to already be in here. "Oh, h-hi Mr. Leon," I waved awkwardly as the man turned to me, a small smile in tow. "Hello," He replied and I faltered unsurely as he nodded for me to come in.

"You know, Ezra," Leon opened his mouth as I entered the room, closing the door behind me. I blinked at him in confusion, wondering what it was that he wanted from me. "Yes, sir?" I replied and he motioned for me to come to stand next to him as he sat on the sofa. "Do you think of me as a man who would cheat on someone as lovely as Eve?" He asked in a small tone and I stared, thinking about whether or not it was a rhetorical question and about whether or not this man was seriously serious.