Please don't-CH.4

And everything went black

Where am I? What time is it? Where is B/f/n? This psychopath and his friend took us? I woke up terrified from my bad dream. I looked around to see where am I. I was in a small room with two beds, a closet and a bathroom. Wait two beds? Is B/f/n here? I went to the bathroom and she wasnt there. I took a look at the door and i saw a young tall boy.

Y/n: hey you!
??: you woke up already? I have to tell V!

He dialed a number that it wasnt picking it up. Also who the hell is V? Is Taehyung and V buddies or something?

Y/n: dude he's not picking it up stop calling over and over again!
??: shut up
Y/n: don't tell me to shut-

Then I heard footsteps and a female voice. B/f/n's voice. I went closer to the door only to see her crying, with bruises all over her face and body. Before they unlock the door another man went close to her. Like really close. He lifted her chin up and whispered her something in her ear that made her cry harder. He got a grip of her waist and when the others unlocked the door he threw her in. I quickly ran to her side and hugged her.

Y/n: who did this to you? That motherfucker who threw you in?
B/f/n: h-he an-and his fr-friend V....
Y/n: do you know his name?

When I asked that she froze. She didn't move an inch neither breathed.

Y/n: B/f/n.... What's his name?

She gulped hard, breathed out and said.

"Park Jimin"

When I heard the name I froze. It was like our roles switched. Isn't that Taehyungs friend?

Y/n: do you remember when i talked you about 'Kim Taehyung'?
B/f/n: yeah...
Y/n: at the store he was talking to his friend 'Mr Park'.
B/f/n: so Jimin is 'Mr Park' and Taehyung is 'V'?

"You actually impress me with your knowledge"

We turned around and saw him with two others boys that I haven't seen before.

Y/n: yeah well dumb people get impressed easily.
B/f/n: Y/n dont talk back to him! He can and will kill you if you continue. "She whispered in my ear"
Tae: you should listen to your friend if you dont want to be in her position. "he said and came closer"
Y/n: step back
Tae: why? What are you gonna do about it?

It was silent. He came so close to me that I could feel his breath. He laughed ironically and snapped his fingers. When he did that the boys, he came inside with, went to my friend and grabbed her so she couldn't leave.

Y/n: let her go!
Tae: oh shut up!

He said and slapped me so hard that i could feel blood in my mouth. He grabbed me by my hair and threw me in the wall, where i hit my head.

B/f/n: Y/n!! "she cried while trying to free herself"
Y/n: im fine..."i said and breathed out"

He stood me up and looked me up and down. I looked him straight in his eyes with no fear or tears threating to come out. I immeadiately understood that he got angry because of that. He grabbed me by my neck and pinned me, in the air, at the wall. Everything was blurry and i couldnt hear clearly. He let me down forcefully and left. B/f/n started crying and i just passed out.

Next day

The previous night B/f/n explained me everything. She also told me that she heard them talking about selling pretty girls online and a strip club. So we either gonna be maids or strippers. Great!

I was at the bathroom washing my face and cleaning up my bruises while B/f/n was sleeping. I heard heavy footsteps and quickly woke up b/f/n. Jimin with 5 other boys walked in.

Y/n: what do you want asshole?
Jm: to meet you to my and Tae's best men.
Y/n: why? So that you could beat us as a team?
Jm: if you keep talking, yes! Guys..
Nm: hey im Namjoon, the one that will be outside to guard the door.
Hs: im Hoseok, the one that will take care of your mental illnesses. "he said with a smirk"
Jk: hi Im Jungkook, the youngest and strongest one
Yg: im Yoongi, the craziest one "he said and looked at me"
Jn: and Im Jin, the one that will make sure you wont die.

"Isnt that what you all want? Us dead?" b/f/n said.

Jimin came closer and told her "it wont be fun if you're dead"

Nm: we should go now
Jm: see you later...

When they left we were completely confused. We didnt know what we were supposed to do. We already cleared that we wont try to escape because its useless. At least that's what Jimin said to my friend.

Y/n: now what?
B/f/n: i dont know but what i do know is that Yoongi was looking at you all the time.
Y/n: no he didnt! And how can you talk about stuff like that when we are kidnapped and maybe future strippers?
B/f/n: look Y/n, i know its hard for you because it is for me too, but if we are gonna stay here and cry all day because of that then that's when we really are dead. Its impossible to get out of here so, the only thing that is left to do is to believe in yourself that you wont die and wont give up.

I was dumbfounded. I didnt expect my silly best friend to talk like that.

Y/n: you're right and im sorry...
B/f/n: its okay everyone would be like that in our position and thats why we have to prove them wrong, okay?
Y/n: yeah yeah now stop talking like that you scare the shit out of me.

After that deep conversation we joked around, we talked about Yoongi and the others and finally slept.

After 2 hours.

I woke up from my afternoon nap in a different room. It was a larger room with a bigger bed, closet, bathroom, a big window with a balcony and even a desk. I stood up and went close to the window,that was locked, to see outside. I wish i was free again. A strong grip on my waist stopped me from daydreaming. I looked behind me and it was Taehyung.

Y/n: let go of me..
Tae: i dont think so..

He said and came even closer to me. Our bodies were touching and our faces were an inch apart. I tried to move but his grip on my waist was too strong for me.

Y/n: stop Tae! Dont come closer!
Tae: oh come on, i know you like it...

Hes drunk. Hes deadass drunk!!

He started kissing my neck and then my collarbone. I succeeded and pulled him away from me. I tried to run but he caught me again and threw me on the bed. He hoovered over me and started planting kisses on my neck.

"Tae please stop! Please wake up you dumbass" i said and started punching him on the chest.

"Stop moving babe or else i will go harder on you" he said and got a grip of both my hands with his right hand and closed my mouth with his other.

I started crying as i felt him going to my chest and down to my stomach. Before he continued going farther down he unbulcked his belt while looking at me.

"Please dont" i said while crying.

He laughed and said "but babe, now is the fun part"

• • •

ᵃ ˡᵒⁿᵍ ᵃˢˢ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᶠᵒʳ ʸᵒᵘ