Good guy?-CH.9

~

We were finally back in the warehouse. The boys locked us in our room and didnt give us any water or food all day long. They didn't even speak to us. Our door wasn't guarded by Namjoon and neither Jimin or Taehyung came. Jin didnt came to check up on us or even tell us one of his dad jokes. Something was off but what could we do.

B/f/n's pov

Suddenly I heard our door unlocking.
Y/n was in the bathroom so I doubt if she heard anything. The door opened and I saw Hoseok. He had handcuffs on his hands, probably for me and Y/n.

"Hey..Hoseok..."
"Where is Y/n?" He questioned while looking around.
"In the bathroom....I-I think she's showering" I answered.

He stayed silent. He was looking at me so intimidated....I was scared. Scared of what his next move is. Should I be scared or...?

"What do you want her anyways?"

He didn't answer. Instead he came close to me and put the handcuffs on me. I tried to resist but he was so goddamn strong. I tried to scream for Y/n to hear me but he had already covered my mouth with his huge hand.

"I guess I could take you..." He said and smirked at me.

We started walking to God's no where, until we reached a big room. He opened the door and I saw white. It was everywhere... He pushed me in, still with the handcuffs on. I looked around and saw a small mirror on the left side and a big one on the right. What is this?

"Ho-hoseok..?" I said and looked around searching for a camera.
"Well, hello sweetie....today, I will test your mental health..."

Your pov

"B/f/n can you get me my shirt? I forgot to take it with me!"

No answer...again....I already asked 4 times what is she doing? I decided to go out and take it myself when I saw that she wasnt here. I put on my shirt and went near the door.

"HEY!" I screamed for the guard to listen.

He opened a little window where I could only see his eyes. He looked at me up and down. He whistled and winked at me twice. The heck?

"Can you stop looking at me like a predator and tell me where b/f/n is?"
"I would rather do something else...."

He said and opened the door. He came in and locked the door behind him. He started coming close to me until I hit the wall. He put his hands on both sides of my head and looked at me.

"Boss didnt tell me that you were a hotie.."
"Excuce me?" I said and looked at him disgusted.
"Come on, I know you like it.."
"Obviously you know nothing"

He tried to come closer but i was faster and poked his armpits. I ran to the door and when I was about to open it someone from outside tried to. I left the door handle only to see Jimin. Out of all, seriously?!

"What is going on here?" He asked
"Shes trying to seduce me and get out of here!" The jackass said.
"Jimin dont believe him! He barged in and-" he shushed me and went close to the guard.
"So she seduced you?" He said and pointed at me. Okay what was that supposed to mean?! He nodded his head ready to go but Jimin hadnt finished.
"And you were that dumb? To not think that she will escape? And we may kill you for doing that?"

The guard gulped loudly showing his fear. Jimin chuckled and left with the guard. Jimin playing the good guy..that was surely something to remember

~

I was sleeping when I heard b/f/n's voice. I immediately got up waiting for her. When they opened the door I was shocked...

• • •

(ᴀ/ɴ: ᴏᴍɢ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ 6k ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀs😊❤)