END-CH.25

"Then i wanna die with her" Tae said

" well love can affect you pretty bad but i didnt forget that im immor-" i shot him. I went close to him and shot him again

"Immortal my ass" i threw the gun on him and run with the boys.

We got in the cars. Jin, Namjoon and Yoongi in a black porsche 911, Hoseok, Jungkook and Jimin in a red mercedes amg, and me and Tae in a white bugatti chiron. We were running as fast as we could. We were in front of the others leading them. Suddenly Taehyung looked at me and the road scared.

"What happened?" I said worried
"Babe, i have to tell you something.." He said and looked at me

I waited for him to tell me, scared of what he might say

"I-I cant stop the car..i-i think someone cut the brakes" he said anxiously
"Babe its okay.." I said and he was left shook

"I dont care if we die or live after this ride, at least we're together" i completed my sentence. I rubbed his thigh and kissed his neck

"Im sorry baby, i didnt protect you" Taehyung said with tears in his eyes.

"You protected me Taehyung..i couldnt ask for something else than being here with you right now...will you promise me something?"

"Whatever you want babe" he said and kissed me leaving the steering wheel from his hands.

"If i dont make it, live for me.." I said and caressed his cheeks.

"I would prefer to die for you" he said

"Thats easy.. i want you to live...just for me" i said and kissed him one last time before we crash to the rocks.

"I love you with all my heart, babe" he said and just then we crashed.

I closed my eyes and hid in Taehyung's arm. I whispered to him that i love him and then everything happened in seconds
We both screamed out of fear. I felt a sharp pain on my back and blood dripping. I was feeling dizzy.

I saw a bright light and there was my father. The person that learned me whatever i know today. He died on duty and i never had the chance to tell him that i love him.

"Y/n honey, what are you doing here?" He said and came close to me

"I-i dont know...Taehyung was driving a-and he couldnt s-stop a-and.." He cut me off

"I know honey..." He said smiling at me

"Dad i love you...i want to be with you.. I-i missed you" i said and hugged me

"You arent supposed to be here Y/n... Live your life sweetheart" he said and kissed my forehead

"B-but"

"But nothing...you have your friends and your little boyfriend that loves you to the moon and never back.." he said and took a step back.

I tried to reach for him but he had already vanished.

"D-dad?" I asked looking around

"Live for me sweetie...promise me you will.." I heard for the last time

I opened my eyes only to see my airbag protecting me from the broken glasses. I looked besibe me at Taehyung who had his eyes shut.

"Babe..?" I shook his arm and got his hair out of his face.

He opened his eyes and hissed because of the pain. He looked at me and breathed out relieved. He tried to get his feet out of the seat but the airbag was blocking them.

"Let me help you.." I said and pulled him up.
"Its okay babe....we did it" he said and kissed me.

He put his bloody hand on my cheek but i didnt care. I was just thankful that we made it. We heard sirens and saw the black porsche and red mercedes, that we both loved, pulling up. I hugged him and cried in his hug.

"Y/n, i never really asked you properly amd i was gonna ask you today but now im sure about your answer...i want you to be my girlfriend" he said

"I alredy was, moron" i said and kissed him.

"So that was it?" the prisoner asked

"Nobody died? You just wasted my time Y/n...and i was really hoping my psychiatrist to be better than the others" He again said but without screaming or cursing because he knew police officers could hear us

"Taehyung you're being rude.." I said and closed the book i just read to him

"Either way you suggested me to read you 'my kidnapper'" i said to him and put the book on the shelve behind me

I sat in my chair. I have been his psychiatrist for about 8 months and i really like it. I know that i dont really help him but what can i do... The bell rang. That meant that our time was over. Two police officers came in and took him. Before he left he winked at me and i smirked. A police officer came in and asked me about his situation. I, as always, told him that he was fine and improving. He was fine and he didnt really needed improvement. He closed the door behind us and locked it. I left and got into my car, which i parked behind the police station. I dialed a number and waited for them to answer.

"Hey what happened?"

"I think its time.." I said

"Okay then, tonight at 2 am behind the police station we will meet and end with this bullshit" Yoongi said and closed the phone

I took off my glasses and looked at myself in the mirror i had in my purse.

"I'll come and get you tonight babe" i said and started the car.

(A/n: So this is the end of My kidnapper, i hope you liked it because I completely loved it. I love you and thank you sincerely for supporting me. I am really happy and I really want to make another story but I have to focus on my studies. Also happy birthday to me!! Again thank you and I hope we meet again. ❤❤❤*hugs*)
(Α/n: okay so a lot of you are confused about Taehyung's condition so lemme explain. After you crushed he was the only one that got arrested because he was a criminal. Y/n pretended to be a psychiatrist to have an eye on him. After a couple of months the boys and Y/n got him out and lived happily. EVERYTHING was real and the book she read to him was everything that happened to them. Y/n said it was a book because the cops were listening to them the whole time and they couldn't communicate otherwise. I would like to apologize for not being clear and for making you confused)