HEY-CH.14

I turned and saw...

"What did you tell her?" Yoongi asked me
"Why? Do you care about her? What? Is she yours or what?" I said
"Do you love her that much?" He said and chuckled
"I dont! Not even a bit!" I said with anger

He scoffed and sat besibe me. He put his arm on my shoulder and looked at me.

"Tae...stop pushing yourself... I know you for so long you cant fool me."

"I-I just dont know what to do hyung.."
"Be careful Taehyung, dont make decisions that you may regret."
"And how do I know what I may regret?"

He chuckled again and sat up. He opened the door but before he left he turned to me.

"Sometimes we do things that we dont want to, so...we either do them and never realize why or do them and realize how wrong we were when our loved ones are involved" he said and closed the door

~

Next day (your pov)

I didnt sleep all night. I was thinking about b/f/n and Taehyung. I admit that I said things that I didnt want to but i cant apologize. Not now...

I heard my door unlocking. I saw 2 unfamiliar guys with handcuffs coming in. I backed up to the wall.

"Who are you guys? And what do you want?" I said terrified.

"I told them to get you"

I heard from the door frame. I looked at who it was and I saw a man in his 50s smirking at me.

"And who the fuck are you?"

He said nothing. He smirked harder at me and told the gorillas to take me. The one of them put handcuffs at me and the other put me a blindfold.

~

"Lock her in here!" When he said that they both pushed me in a room still with the handcuffs and blindfold on.

"Could you at least take the blindfild off?" I asked nicely

I didnt get any response. I sat up and with much effort i took the blindfold off. I looked around only to see that I was locked in a very dark room.

"You should rest...tonight is going to be hard for you" i heard from outside.

I laid on the bed and tried to get some sleep.

"RUN! QUICKLY HERE!" he said while running.

"Where are we going?"
"Away from them" he said and grabbed my face.

We kept running and running without looking back. We found an old house and hid there. When we were sure that we were safe we caught our breaths.

"Who was that?"
"My dad...hes very abusive and always takes advantage of me.." He said
"Well I could tell my dad to help us because hes a policeman but I cant..."

Suddenly another boy a bit older than us came close to us. He sat up and hugged him.

"Hi" i said
"Hey Im-"
"D-BOOOY" he interrupted
"D-boy?" I asked
"He always calls me like that" he said and ruffled his hair
"Just because you always call me winter bear!"

We all laughed and joked around

"HEY!"

I woke up by a loud voice. A dream again?

"Wake up its past midnight...you have to get ready" the guy in his 50's said

"For what?"

•  •  •

(A/ɴ: sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ ᴍᴇɴᴛᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ)