Game..?-CH.10

I was shocked...

She had handcuffs on and was murmuring something to herself. Her hair was a mess and I could tell that she cried several times. She looked at me with wide eyes and tried to tell me something. I went close to her and hugged her.

"What happened to you?" I asked still hugging her.

"It was...white...and I saw them..." She answered. I stopped hugging her and looked at her weirdly.

"Who did you see?"
"....they were crying...."

I turned to Hoseok and Jin who brought her.

"What did you do to her?!"
"None of your business.." They said and left.
"Freaks"

I took b/f/n to her bed and layed her down. I sat besibe her and questioned her about what happened.

"Don't let them take me again"
"You will be fine..they know what they do"

I said hopeless. Why should I promise her something that I cant control? Suddenly the door was heard. I looked over and saw Taehyung. I sat up and went close to him.

"What did you do to her?" I said and looked at him angrily.
"We took care of her"
"Are you serious right now? She is not okay!"
"I dont care.." He said and came closer.

We were only an inch apart. We weren't speaking..only looking at each other. How can this beautiful creature be heartless?

"Why did you come anyways?"

He smirked and grabbed my arm.

"Its your turn.."
"Wait!"

I turned to b/f/n and looked at her. I went close to her and kissed her forehead. I dont want to end up like this.

"Dont worry...I'll be back" I gave her a fake smile and left with Taehyung.

We were in front of a small door. He pushed me in and wore me handcuffs. He seemed like he wanted to say something but I didnt care. I only wanted to go back to b/f/n. Suddenly all the lights were off. Oh no..

"Hello Y/n, today we will test your mental health"
"Hoseok? Is that you? And what do you mean by 'we'" I questioned while looking around.
"I mean me and Taehyung.." He answered. I could feel Taehyung smirking when Hoseok said that. That bastard.

I saw lights coming from both sides of the room. Is this some kind of game?

"Choose" i heard from the mic.
"Nope" i said and stand still.
"Choose one or b/f/n is dead" Taehyung said.
"That is manipulation you bitchass!" I said knowing that I will end up choosing. I looked at both sides not knowing where to go. I guess right side will do.

I started walking when I tripped over something. I couldn't see what it was but it surely hurt me. When I finally made it I saw a huge mirror. The lights were back on and now I could see to what I tripped. It was a medal pole.

I took a look at the room for the first time and it was all white. I was getting dizzy. I sat on the floor near the mirror and breathed heavily while looking at the white ceiling. What should I do?

I closed my eyes to think what should I do but I still couldn't concentrate. Thoughts of me and my family kept coming. Thoughts of how I got kidnapped.

(Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴀɴᴅ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴ ʀᴇᴀᴅ)

Flashback (10-year-old Y/n)

"You see sweetie? Thats how you should protect yourself from strangers" My dad said while showing me some karate moves.
"Stop showing things like that to our daughter, Matt. Shes not a boy!" My mom joked.
"Still she has to know some things"

My mom laughed at us and sat on the grass with me.

"Oh! And one last thing sweetie... Many people who get kidnapped are crazy for one specific reason... You see the kidnappers put them in a big white room and control them with-"
"Matthew!" My mom said
"Nooo, i want to know!"
"As I was saying they control them by putting fake mirrors or even a fake wall where they can see your every moves" he said proudly.
"How can I recognise it?" I questioned
"Well if you put your finger on the mirror you wont see the shadow of it. If you tap the wall-"
"Sweetie, you wont get kidnapped and Matthew stop it!" My mom said and sat up.

We laughed with my dad and continued playing on the grass.

End of flashback

I sat up and went close to the mirror. I did what my dad once told me and he was right...

"Got ya bitch"

•  •  •

(̶A̶̶/̶̶n̶̶:̶ ̶i̶ ̶m̶̶i̶̶s̶̶s̶̶e̶̶d̶ ̶u̶)