my everything-CH.19

I woke up not feeling my legs with a headache. I looked besibe me and saw Taehyung dressing up.

"Good morning" i said and sat up straight

He looked back at me and smiled widely. He leaned in me and kissed me.

"Good morning" he said in the most seductive voice

"Where are you going?"
"Surprise.." He said and closed the door.

I went to the bathroom and washed up. I wore something simple and headed downstairs. I was about to drink some water when i heard the doorbell. I stood still, without making any noise waiting for someone to open.

It rang again and again and still no one. I decided to open the door and see who it was. It was the same tall man in his 50s or 60s that tried to kidnap me, with 3 other bodyguards.

"Can i help you?" I asked already feeling uncomfortable

He pushed me harshly on the side and walked in. One of the bodyguards stayed at the door, the other was near the stairs and the third besibe him. He turned and looked at me smirking.

"Where is V?" He asked and looked around

"Bold of you to assume that im going to tell you" i responded.

He and his bodyguards pointed at me with their guns. I laughed so hard, i almost peed my pants. I went so close to him, i could smell the alcohol.

"You think that scares me?"

He shot at a frame behind me and looked back at me with a smirk.

"Okay that might be a little scary"

"Do you still think that youre a 'big girl', cause you're not" he said and pushed me so hard that i fell on the floor.

My phone started ringing.

"Answer it...now" he said and gave it to me

I didn't really want to answer it especially because it was Taehyung but i thought that he would help me...somehow

"Hello?"
"Hey, did you ate?" He asked me
"N-no but i was about t-to"
"Oh okay, i will be back in 10 minutes"
"Okay bye" i said and hurriedly closed the phone.

"I guess im going to wait for him...but...until that i can do a lot of things with you.."

"Dont you dare touch me!" I said and stood up

He ran to me and started choking me. He had me against the wall in the air.

"Did Taehyung told you who i am?" He asked and tightened his grip on me

I shook my head 'no' and tried to stop him. He chuckled and let me down. While i was trying to catch my breath one of the bodyguards came near me and kicked me aggressively on my stomach. I touched my stomach and started coughing blood. He grabbed me by my hair and threw me on the stairs.

Now the second bodyguard could attack me so i had to do something. I looked around and saw a bowl of water. Who the f left this here?! I took it and threw it on him. When he tried to open his eyes i stood up quickly and kicked me in his nuts. He fell on his knees and so i kneeled him on the face. When i was sure that he had passed out i turned around and gave a flying kick to the guard who tried to shoot me.

2 on the floor 1 more to go. Taehyung was about to come in 5 minutes so i had to get rid of both, the guard and the asshole.

The old man clapped his hands and signaled the guard to back up. He came close to me and took out of his pocket a little knife. He tried to stab me multiply times but i was faster. I was about to attack him when he cut my vessels of my arm with his freaking knife. I covered my arm and fell down.

He threw the knife on the floor and lowered to my height.

"You shouldnt trust this bastard.."
"Seems like i never asked your opinion" i said painfully

"He cant treat you right..he will have sex with you and then throw you away like he always does"

"I dont care.. I dont care if he forgets me in the future, if today is the last time that i see him... I like him a lot...and as long as he does, thats enough for me.." I said nearly passed out

"Thats not liking...thats loving...and Taehyung cant give you love..and never will" he said

"And you can?" I questioned annoyed
"Of course" he said and smiled

I went close to him and whispered

"You are a big piece of shit while Taehyung owns a big piece of my heart...thats the thing"

He chuckled and grabbed my face.

"He's nothing...nothing compared to me"

I pushed him away from me with tears in my eyes.

"He's not nothing..he's like everything, just not for you!"

In a split of a second I closed my eyes and heard 4 gunshots.