CH.18

Warning smut

Or did you?

"What do you mean?" I said and looked at him

He stood up...

"May I help you" i asked him

He didn't say anything but stepped more close to you.

By the time he was by you, you stood up from your seat and of course he was taller than you

"Why you always run your little pretty mouth?" He said swiping my bottom lip

You didn't mind him touching your bottom lip, he was hot as fuck

"We are at work, you can't be touching me Mr. Kim" you teased him

"Dont call me that.. Call me daddy while I call you my slut since you like wearing skirts that show your ass"

damn that hurt

He leaned down and started to kiss on your neck.

"Do you know how hard was when i came here and you weren't with me?"

He grabbed your hand and placed it in his crotch.

"It got me so fucking hard thinking about it" he said. damn god help me

He turned you around and ripped your shirt off exposing your breast. You were shooked but youre not complaining..

You wanted him to fuck you uncontrollably in his office and have you cumming.

He took your breast in his hands and you put your head on his neck. Suddenly he slid his hand down to your underwear and starts massage your clit with his thumb.

"Daddy~~" you moaned,

"That's right babygirl. You just needed attention from me" he said with soothing voice

Then you got on your knees and unbuckle his trousers.

"You're so fast babygirl." He said

"you need to sit back and let other people take control baby" i was so turned on

After you said that, he smirked and no words came out of his pretty mouth.

You pulled his underwear down to his ankles revealing his hard cock.

You opened your mouth and licked the tip, he let out a soft moan and grabbed your hair into a ponytail.

He made sure to hit the back of your throat and you ended it with a pop.

"You didn't think it would be that easy, did you baby?" You asked with a smirk on your face

"I already knew but let me show you what I'm capable of doing" he snapped

He lifted you up roughly and placed you on the desk forwards.

He kissed your stomach and around your inner thighs.

"Please do something.."

He moved to your pussy and gave long licks, the wetness soon came and he continue..

"Please baby i cant last much longer, fuck me now!" you pleaded

"Then get on all four baby, on the table now!" he demanded

You did what he asked and leaned at the edge of the table .

Tae grabbed your waist and shoved his length in you.

"You're so fucking tight Y/n" he said slamming into you

"Fuck im getting close.." you whimper as he placed a hard slap to your ass.

" i want you to look at me while I'm fucking your tight hole slut. Watch me fucking you recklessly and your loving it"
He said between moans.

You moaned loudly after that and turned to look at his face. He placed his hand on ur neck and started choking you lightly.

You leaned in and gave him a kiss.. It was different. It was soothing and sweet but at the same time sloppy and hot.. It felt like we needed each other right there and now..

His thrusts became sloppier and his breathing heavier than before along with yours.
Seconds later you both came.

"That was great Tae.." You said

He didn't say anything. He looked at me and kissed my forehead.

"How about we go out tomorrow?" He suddenly suggested

"That would be great" I said and smiled

• • •

(A/n: hey people, ive been really busy so hoseoks__nudes decided to make this super cool chapter. Please check her profile, she's really good😊❤)