Now or Never-CH.7

Why dont you ask your lovely boyfriend?

"My what?" I said and looked at him weirdly. He smirked and raised his eyebrow.

"Oh come on, don't act like you don't know" he said and came closer. I sat up from his lap and crossed my arms while looking at him.

"I am not acting..i seriously dont know what you mean..." He got up and looked at me angrily.

"You and Yoongi...i saw everything when i came inside" he said loudly, taking the lead.
"You didnt see any- wait..why do you care anyways? Aren't you just my kidnapper who doesnt give a fuck about me and beats the shit out of me?" I answered. Now i was in control and it felt so good... He couldnt say anything because he knows that I'm right. He tried to say something but nothing!

"Whatever!" He said and left. I was dumbfounded. Tsk why does he even care? Maybe he likes...me? Nahhh dont be like that Y/n...he would never...

"Y/n!!" I felt my body shaking. I saw
b/f/n shaking me while saying my name. I jerked off her arms and looked at her waiting for her to speak.

"I've been calling you for about 5 minutes. What's wrong?" She said and sat next to me.

"Nothing, i was just thinking..."
"And now i believed you!"

~

Its been a week since this incident. This whole week neither Jimin or Taehyung came to our room. We only spoke to Namjoon and Jin. I seriously dont understand what is going on. We also didnt get attacked, only creepy phone calls. On the other hand, B/f/n and I made a plan to escape from this hell. We were gonna escape tonight. Basically our plan was to go to the bathroom and say that one of us doesnt feel good so the guards will have to bring Jin and we will have enough time to escape.

"What if we dont make it?" B/f/n whispered to me. I smiled at her and hugged her.
"We will try until we make it!" I said while looking at her. She grabbed my arm and tried not to cry.
"What if..one of us...die?" We both froze. It's not like we don't know that we may be dead the next day, it's just that, we never thought of what will happen after.
"We are gonna be just fine, okay?" I said and she nodded her head.

We lied to our beds and waited.... We heard the door unlocking. I glanced at b/f/n and mouthed her 'its time'.

"Come on girls, its time to wash up." Jungkook said. Seriously Jungkook? We both didnt want Jungkook because he is way too muscular and that may not help us..

We went to the bathroom ,where we hid my bag with clothes and water, and started our plan. B/f/n lied down on the floor and poured some water on her face to look like she is sweating. She would also pretend that she has seizures.

"Ready?" I said.
"Now or never.."

B/f/n started screaming while i was crying over her body while hugging her. Jungkook barged in and ran to me. He grabbed me by my shoulders and asked me what happened. I cried more while b/f/n pretended that she had passed out.

"We-we we-were washing u-up, when sh-she just fell down a-and sta-started screaming..." I said while trembling. He looked at her and checked for her pulse.
"Dont worry, shes okay. Stay here with her, i will call Jin, okay?" I nodded and when I was sure that he left, I grabbed
b/f/n's arm and pushed ourselves off the window. We heard someone yelling and heavy footsteps.

We hid ourselves behing a bush untill there was no one in the backyard. We jumped over the fence and ran for our lives. We had decided to go to b/f/n's house, take some money and leave the country. We were almost at her house when we saw some guards chasing us. We took some turns until we lost them. Without spending more time outside we went to her house. While we were on the elevator i had a bad feeling. I turn to look at b/f/n who was exhausted.

"We did it!" She screamed
"Wait until we call the police" i answered still worried.

We were out of her door when i noticed that the lights were on. Someone is there. I closed b/f/n's mouth and showed her.

"Did you leave your lights on?" I asked her

"No she didnt.." We heard from behind us.

• • •

(A/ɴ: ʜᴇʏ ғᴇʟʟᴀs!!)