plan- CH.23

Taehyung pov

"We got em" yoongi said
"Where are they hyung?" Jungkook asked and went besibe him.
"They are going to the forest" he answered

" Someone inform Jimin and Hoseok that theyll stay back..Yoongi i want you with me..i want to hear and see what they are doing.. So..load your guns guys we have a mission" i said smirking

"Finally!" Jungkook said enthusiastically.

Your pov

I was sitting at the back with a gun pointing at me. The guy who kicked Tae was driving, surprisingly slowly, while talking on the phone with someone, maybe his boss.

"Whats your name sweetie?" the guy sitting besibe said and held my chin.

I looked the other way without giving him an answer. He scoffed and pulled me closer to him. He put his hand on my thigh and started rubbing it.

"What are you doing?" I said calmly but believe me i wanted to punch him so bad

"What? You dont like it here babe? Do you like my hand here?" He answered and put his arm near my womanhood

I pushed him off and slapped him hard on the cheek. I sat far away from him nearly shitting my pants

"Dont touch me! I swear if you put your hands on me once again ill kill you" i said warning him

"Oh really? I would love to see that.." He said and came near me.

I went farther away while he kept coming closer. He grabbed my hands with his fist and pulled me close to him. He grabbed my breast and moaned loudly. I started shaking around but he held me down.

"GET OFF ME!!" I screamed at him

He put his hand on my mouth and again grabbed my breast. I licked his hand but he didnt care. He took my dress off and left me with my underwear. Afraid of getting raped i spitted on his hand, something that made him stop for a second.

Taehyung pov

Jungkook was driving with Jin besibe him, Namjoon was talking on the phone with Jimin and Hoseok and me with Yoongi were looking were listening what was going on with Y/n.

Suddenly we heard her screaming 'get off me'. Yoongi opened his laptop, where the camera was connected for us to see what happened. He connected it to the screen the backseat and front seats had. All the guys looked away when we saw Y/n with her underwear trying to free herself from a guy. I was so angly but at the same time guilty that i couldnt save her. Yoongi turned to me and patted my shoulder.

"Taehyung im sorry, i can close it if-"
"No leave it" i cutted him off
"Hyung are you sure? You may not want to see that" jungkook said and tried not to look at the screen
"No guys its okay. I want you to know how much pain that guy deserves" i said looking down on my fingers.

Namjoon held them and smiled at me.

"We know Tae, we will save Y/n and kill all of them one by one"

"Stop resisting" we heard the guy say
"You know acting like a dick wont make yours bigger" Y/n said and covered herself with her dress

He was angry at her. He could have killed her just now but didnt, on the other hand he threw her dress away from her and got on top of her. He held her neck and kissed her clothed breast.

"Oh baby, you are so fucking hot~~ i am so turned on right now~~" he started moaning on her ear. She looked disgusted and humiliated

He unbuckled his belt and took off his pants. He pulled his dick out of his underwear and rubbed it on Y/n's stomach. She started crying and screaming for help. He put his hand on her mouth again and grabbed her breast.

"Tae thats enough" Jin said seeing that i was on the verge of crying.
"No" i said and looked at the screen

He started jerking off and when he was done he came on her stomach.
Y/n started crying even more. He laughed at her and put his dick in the middle of her breasts.

"Where is your little boyfriend now, huh?" He said and kissed her collarbone.

"IM RIGHT HERE ASSHOLE! BABE IM HERE!!" i said and shook the screen

"This is going to be our little secret okay?" He said and thrusted in her.

She screamed in his hand and cried more. He was going faster in each thrust. Before he cum he again jerked off but this time he came on her face.

"Max i need you here" the driver aka my cousin said

He gave Y/n her dress and moved to the front. Y/n quickly wiped herself with a paper towel and put her dress back on.

"I think that going on the forest isnt the best idea, maybe we should go on the warehouse we bought"

"Yeah good idea"

Your pov

The car suddenly stopped outside a warehouse. Two guys came and took me. They pushed me in a huge room that had a huge cage on the middle of it *i kinda thought of harley quinn's cage so thats what i meant* he pushed me inside of it and locked it before leaving.

"Where are you Taehyung?" I said and sat on the floor

Tae pov

We parked just a few meters away from the warehouse ready to go inside when Jimin called.

"What happened Jimin?" I asked
"We have some news about your cousins gang" he announced.

I put it on speaker and told him to speak

"He has been in this game for about 5 months because of your father, but your father only wanted him for his money. When you killed your father he got really angry because he had spent around 70% of Taeyongs money and never paid back. So Taeyong is trying to take revenge from you by taking the most precious thing from you just like your father did to him"

"Thanks Jimin, we will talk in a while"
"Taehyung, i want you to think smart okay? Dont do anything that will cost your life" he said and hung up

I looked at the guys and smirked

"Guys, i got the perfect plan"

•  •  •

(ᴀ/ɴ: ᴊɪɴs ʙᴅᴀʏ ɪs ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴅᴏ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ)