10. Andrea Flemming, Mastermind Psychic?

Hello, people!!! I had so many drafts for this chapter, so I tried to mash them together. Needless to say, it's not a good as I would've liked. So please excuse certain parts in this chapter that aren't as good as you'd probably like...I'm really sorry about that. So leave comments about what you thought of the quality of this chapter.

Secondly, I wish I could dedicate the chapter (officially) to more than one person, but I can't do that (if it's possible, can you please tell me how?), so I'll just put in here:

@Katherine101

@notes3

@Winging_it

@XxThePepsiKolaXx

@IkranZamir

@Kutekarly

@JustEmma

@Flightaway

This is the list of the people who have so far left comments and supported me. Love you all!!! If you have commented and your username is not on this list, leave me a message and tell me. I mean it. I will immediately change the list. If you comment on this chapter, next chapter is dedicated to you!!! <3

Just a reminder: I do not own the vampire diaries, only parts of Carlotta and Andrea.

Chapter 10

)Andrea's POV(

     I blinked a couple of times. Was that Katherine in the...vision? No, it couldn't be, I decided. Stefan was dating Elena, and from what I could tell, they were pretty serious. I didn't think Stefan would do that to Elena. 

"Hello? Andrea?" Katherine waved a hand in front of my face. "This is radio Wake The Hell Up, broadcasting waves over this fine June day."

I blinked again. "Sorry, what?"

"I said, I can tell you everything you need to know, if you can tell me where Klaus is," Katherine repeated impatiently.

"I- Its- Tell me everything about what?" I asked.

"What you are," came the blunt response.

"What do you mean, what I am?" I asked cautiously, backing up slowly.

"What you are," Katherine repeated. "You sure as hell aren't human; what, you think a human could get those powers?"

"I thought I was a Petrova doppelganger," I said quietly.

Katherine hissed. "I am a Petrova doppelganger, you are a Petrova doppelganger, Carlotta is a Petrova doppelganger, and Elena. We are all Petrova doppelgangers, and completely different: Carlotta and I are vampires. Elena's human. And you're not. End of story."

"Being a doppelganger's a blood thing, not a species thing," Carlotta said cheerfully, coming up from nowhere. Katherine stepped back and handed her the blood bag. Carlotta tore the top off of it and took a sip of it, gagging. "God, that's sweet. Too sweet. What the hell? Who's blood is this?" She examined the blood bag. 

"Oh, that's Elena's," Katherine said, wrinkling her nose.

I felt my eyes widen. "You took Elena's blood?"

"Oh, relax," Katherine rolled her eyes. "I didn't kill her. I just think it's funny that Damon has been drinking Elena's blood for weeks."

Carlotta spat it out. "Yuck. How can we be related? Gross. My blood most certainly does not taste like that."

Katherine shrugged. "Couldn't bring myself to try it. Is it really that bad?"

"Despicable," Carlotta coughed. "God, that's like drinking sugar. Gross."