Mack | The Broken Omega | Part 3

* m i k e y *

Jack was in heat and my inner alpha was fighting for control. And I was losing.

"Rye baby, Alpha!" Andy shouted, his full attention on calming his red-eyed alpha. "I need to get him out of here. Are you in control Mike?" He shot in my direction.

I could only snarl in reply. I was rooted to the spot, all my concentration focussed on not pouncing on the omega in front of me. Jack was a curled up ball on the ground.

"Bad omega. Bad omega." He muttered to himself in a mantra, the words slipping out between little whines.

I wanted him terribly.

Every instinct in me screamed out to help him, to do what an alpha was supposed to do for an omega in heat. It killed me, knowing that I could help him. But I shouldn't.

"Come with me, alpha. We're going outside."

I barely registered Andy leading Rye out of the room, only noticing their absence when I felt my wolf calm at the lack of alpha competition nearby. I gripped the bench, still battling my now ever heightened instincts that wouldn't be tamed. Andy could get through to Rye because of their bond, but there was no way an omega could stop me at this point.

I growled when Andy darted back in the room, causing the blond boy to squeak a little in fear.

"I need to go to Rye. Mike, are you staying or going?"

"My Omega." The possessive words escaped as I involuntarily stepped closer to Jack, feeling my alpha rise to the forefront within me, tears running down my cheeks from the restraint.

"It's okay, alpha. He needs this." Andy tentatively unfurled one of my clenched fists and placed something metallic inside, "just don't be stupid, okay?"

Then he ran for the door, knowing better than to get between us.

"Bad omega. Alpha doesn't love you. Don't deserve help. " Jack whimpered softly. He looked so small and broken.

Within seconds I was knelt by a writhing Jack's side, now unquestionably in full alpha mode as I scooped him into my arms. Jack clutched onto me tight, wrapping himself around me like a koala as I lifted him off the kitchen floor.

His scent was so strong as I held him, a darker hint of cinnamon appearing to play amongst the tangy citrus. It was utterly intoxicating to my senses. I felt myself grow increasingly aroused as Jack clutched onto me.

"Alpha, it hurts," Jack whimpered, his entire body shaking in my arms. I could feel his prominent hard on against my stomach, the boy beginning to convulse from the friction as he arched his need into me.

"I've got you, omega." My gentle words were contradicted by actions that were anything but as I slammed him against the wall, letting the friction build between us. As I rolled my hips against him I could feel a wetness, the sweet smell of slick confirming that Jack was soaked all the way through to his joggers. I couldn't help but bury myself in his neck, grazing my teeth along the sensitive skin, earning a yelp from Jack when I traced with my tongue the place where his bond mark should be.

"What do you need, omega?" I asked him, knowing I was probably the only alpha ever to ask such a question, but I was still nervous to give in completely to my instincts that were screaming to claim him as mine. Jack gripped at me, trying to erase a distance between us that wasn't there to begin with.

"Help me, alpha!" He gasped, clawing at the fabric of my clothes.

There was no turning back. I ripped off his sweat soaked shirt and joggers, the sound of ripping seams betraying my urgency. I sat his trembling form on the kitchen counter, pulling back slightly to roll his slick-damp boxers off his hips, freeing his fully erect cock which lay an angry red against his stomach.