Randy | Clickbait

A/N: anyone else having a lit saturday night in thanks to a certain virus? i know times are stressful right now and i hope everyone's doing ok. this is another long one to hopefully distract you for a lil while. enjoy xx

YouTuber parties can get so boring, even for Rye Beaumont who considers himself lord and saviour of the platform. He is definitely getting attention- his sub count and his six-pack make sure of that- but Rye is restless by nature. There are only so many times he can do the same thing before it gets old.

Andy Fowler isn't having a good time either, but that's not unusual. Most of the people in this room have been subjected to his scathing commentary videos at one point or another and the rest live in fear that they'll be the victim of his next takedown. At events like this, he's hardly the most popular guy in the room, and he feels like a hypocrite for even being there, but Sonny lives for the gossip and hadn't wanted to go alone.

Sonny has it a little easier with this crowd, and he had been enjoying himself at first. His tea spill videos usually err more towards the comedic end of the scale than Andy's, but even he is sick of all the fakeness after a couple hours. That's why he and Andy are smoking and bitching on the balcony instead of hanging out inside draping themselves in Instagram models like Beaumont and his groupies are.

Rye can see Andy from across the room, his blond hair and delicate features masked slightly by the cloud of smoke puffing out of his pouty lips. He certainly doesn't look as intimating here as he does behind a screen. It's no secret that Andy hates Rye and everything he stands for, and Rye definitely isn't a fan of someone not being a fan of him. But Andy is intriguing, something different at the very least, and Rye loves a challenge.

"Hey Brooklyn." Rye tugs at the arm of his best friend, forcing him to pull away from the heavy make out session he was enjoying on his boyfriend's lap. "Do me a favour."

Harper frowns, pissed off that Brook's attention has been diverted by Rye, who seems to treat his boyfriend more like a personal lap dog than a best mate. But he doesn't say anything, because Brook worships Rye like a god, and Harper knows that getting in between them isn't going to do his relationship any favours.

"What?" Brook asks Rye.

"You see that guy over there?" Rye points out to the balcony. Brook twists around on Harper's lap to see who Rye is looking at.

"Who, Andy Fowler?" Brook, like most of the others here, is a little bit terrified of the blond YouTuber.

"Yeah, that one. Go ask him to come over here."

"What?" Brook squeaks. "Why do you want to talk to him?"

"I don't wanna talk to him. I'm gonna fuck him tonight," Rye states, letting his eyes wander up and down Andy's tiny frame. He's got a hip popped making his ass stand out, and he's slouched against the railing looking bored as fuck. There's a scowl etched across his pretty face that Rye has the sudden urge to wipe off with his mouth.

"You're not gay, Rye," Harper points out suspiciously.

"Your point being?" Rye challenges.

"Andy is."

"So?" Rye stares Harper down. He's the only one who stands up to him, even a little bit, but Rye always wins. Rye wields too much power in their world of views and subscriber counts for Harper to risk any real rebellion.

"So you shouldn't queerbait him if you're not actually into him," Harpers says. Rye chooses to ignore this. He doesn't even really understand what Harper means, and anyway, he didn't become the most well-known prank channel in the UK by getting too bogged down by moral quandaries. Gay or not, Andy looks hot tonight.