Fluff | Nudes | Part 2

A/N: So as requested, here is part 2...

* j a c k *

One week earlier...

"Have you ever taken a dick pic?" Andy asked me out of the blue, causing me to nearly drop the priceless antique teapot I was studying. We were currently in a junk shop, scouting locations for our next cover video, but we'd both become more distracted by the junk than the location itself. 

"Come again?" I spluttered, raising an eyebrow and turning to look at him. I noticed he was holding something in his hands, something that he was staring at intently. I studied the thing, it looked like one of those clunky old cameras from 90's films- the ones that spit out the picture as soon as you take it. 

"Have you?" Andy asked me again, looking up again and biting his lip as his eyes moved nervously down to my crotch.

"Taken a dick pic? Uh, yeah, And, I was a horny teenage boy with a smartphone, what do you think?"

Andy chuckled. "True," he said, "have you ever sent any to Brook?"

I frowned, thinking about it. "I don't think so," I said, "maybe once or twice over snapchat, but we're always together, ya know? If he wanted to see my dick he'd just come and see it," I smirked at that last part. Andy shook his head. 

"Hmm," he pondered, toying with the camera in his hands. 

"What's going on up there?" I asked, moving closer to tap on his temple.

"Just thinkin' about stuff," he blushed, swatting my hand away. 

"Dick-pic related stuff?"

"Maybe."

It was my turn to bite my lip. "Does that thing even work?" I asked. Andy shrugged. 

"Say cheese," he said, holding the camera up to his eye. 

"Cheeeese!" I grinned, and Andy pressed the button and the camera flashed. Moments later a white strip of film emerged from the front slot of the camera. 

"It's blank," I frowned, looking at it. 

"Have you never seen a polaroid before?" Andy sassed, "Give it a minute."

"Sorry grandpa, they didn't have them anymore in my day," I muttered, causing Andy to slap me lightly on the arm. I smirked and peered over his shoulder, watching as my face faded into the frame, a photo appearing before my eyes. 

"That's sick," I remarked, forgetting completely about Andy's dick-pic musings, just impressed by the aesthetic and novelty of an instant photo that only existed in Andy's physical hand, instead of immediately surrendering to the cloud. 

"I think I'll buy it," Andy decided. 

***

As we sat down to lunch later, Andy was still toying with his new camera, seemingly fixated on it. I stared at him as his brain ticked over, mildly fascinated by this new urge that seemed to have come over him. 

"So are you going to take some photos of your junk with that when we get home?" I joked, causing Andy to flush bright red. 

"Don't be so crass, Jack," he reprimanded, pondering a second before adding, "I was thinking more like tasteful nudes."

I nearly choked on my sandwich. "Tasteful nudes?" I shook my head. "Only you, Andy Fowler."

Andy grinned. "Nice camera deserves nice photos."