Randy | Locker Room Confessions

A/N: the above song has nothing to do with this oneshot, and everything to do with my inability to stick to a reasonable word count. 

* a n d y *

"Skipping gym again, Fowler?"

I try my best to ignore the annoyingly athletic boy jogging backwards in front of me as I make my way off the track.

"I have asthma." I mutter, diverting off the path, turning away from him to take a discreet puff from my inhaler. Who the hell decided compulsory running training in P.E was a good idea? My divergence doesn't deter the boy who catches up, running circles around me now.

"What's that mate? Need you to speak up a bit." He cups his hand to his ear, a skiteful grin plastered across his face.

"Fuck off, Beaumont."

"Ooh, I heard that one. Feisty today, aren't we Fowler?"

Seriously, fuck this guy and his cliché douche-y attitude. We get it man, you're good looking and good at sports and shit. Can't you just let the rest of us suffer in peace?

I roll my eyes, choosing not to take the asshole's bait. I've gone down that road in the past and it usually ends in a black eye. Beaumont's not normally the worst of his lot though, he must be feeling particularly bored today.

Refusing to look at Beaumont again, I make my way towards the locker room. I've barely worked up a sweat after bowing out of class so early, but being at boarding school, any opportunity to shower without ten other dudes next to me was welcome. I stripped off, making my way around the corner of the changing room to the showers in just a towel.

The shower turns on and I'm in my own world again. Closing my eyes as the hot water hits my skin, basking in the steam. Asshole jocks forgotten, I'm just enjoying the feeling. I hum softly to myself as I begin to reach for my shampoo. 

The second I open my eyes, I realise I'm not alone. 

"Shit! You scared me," I yelp as he slides out of nowhere into my periphery. A smirk curls onto his lips as his eyes shamelessly rake up and down my body. My hands instinctively move in front of my junk as I gawk at him. 

"Shy?" He raises a bemused eyebrow. This is when I realise he's just as naked as me, only he's not making any effort to protect his modesty. I swallow as my eyes travel against my will with the water droplets falling from the shower head next to mine. Tumbling down to soak in his chocolate brown waves, dripping off his full lips, fucking cascading down his defined abs, all the lines of his muscles leading the trails of water towards one place. His v-line is like a flashing neon arrow pointing to the glory between his legs, and my eyes land there before I can divert them. 

"Maybe not so shy?" He chuckles, noticing the direction of my stare. I blush furiously, only praying that the blood rushing into my cheeks is preventing some of it from heading south. But I can already feel a firmness forming against my hands and I know I'm fucked. 

"What do you want?" I demand, wrenching my gaze up to his eyes. I don't think I'd ever looked Rye Beaumont in the eyes before this point- I mustn't have because I'd have remembered eyes like this. They're coffee coloured and framed by thick waterlogged lashes. They're pretty. 

"Are you turned on, Andy?" He ignores my question, tilting his head curiously. Seriously, what is he on? Bullying I can deal with- but this is a whole different level of fucked.

"What?" I splutter. 

"Would you let me see?"He's staring now, right at the part of me that's growing too big for my hands to successfully hide. I don't know what the fuck is going on, or why the fuck I'm still getting harder. Did he call me Andy?