Randy | Clickbait | Part 2

A/N: hello. so this is VERY long, even by my standards so make sure you like grab a snack and get settled in to read this one. i was planning to expand this story with part 1 into a book, but with everything that's gone on i decided to leave it as a long one shot. the poor photoshop effort above was meant to be the book cover. i know shit's weird rn but i worked really hard on this story and i hope you enjoy it ❤️

ryebeaumont

Liked by harperthebagel, sonnydrobertson and 15,823 others

ryebeaumont does anyone smell a collab?

randytherealest omg guys it's happening

sonnydrobertson randy confirmed? 👀

   ↪️harperthebagel @sonnydrobertson facts 💯

   ↪️fovvs absolutely not.

   ↪️ryebeaumont @fovvs baby why? 🥺

rye_is_my_superman this better be a joke...

"I can't believe you talked me into this," Andy groans as he scrolls through the comment section of Rye's latest insta post. "My audience is going to slaughter me."

"It's because I tricked you," Rye admits unapologetically. "You're very agreeable while you're sucking me off."

"Right," Andy grumbles, massaging at his throat. "That's never happening again."

"That's what you said the last fifty times, babe." Rye has a cheeky grin on his face as he plants a kiss on Andy's cheek. "I'll see you Thursday for filming. Bright and early, yeah? Don't be late."

Andy flips him off as Rye swans out of the apartment. Stupid sexy jerk.

"Was that Ryan Beaumont I just passed on the stairs?" Sonny strikes a dramatic pose in the doorway as he enters the apartment, making Andy roll his eyes. "Are the rumours true?"

"The collab rumours? Unfortunately yes," Andy replies, subconsciously touching his throat again. "He was annoyingly persistent."

"I feel like this is the YouTube equivalent of moving in together," Sonny grins, getting way too hyped up as he makes his way over to Andy, shaking his shoulders as he teases him in a singsong voice. "Things are getting serious!"

"No, moving in together is the YouTube equivalent of moving in together," Andy corrects him. "Rye and I aren't a thing."

Sonny frowns. "So you didn't just cuddle and watch Gossip Girl and then give him a blowjob?"

"Boy needs to learn how to shut his damn mouth," Andy curses, flushing red.

-----------------------------------------------------