Jacklyn | Odds

A/N: this is pretty ridiculous, and just for fun.

* j a c k *

"Odds on you fucking Brook on a livestream?"

"No way mate. One hundred."

3, 2, 1...

"Sixty-nine!"

"Sixty-nine!"

Fuck.

How did I even lose odds that high? Rye smirked at me.

"You have to do it now, Jacky boy. We'll be watching."

He left with a wink, pulling Andy along behind him, the two of them giggling as they headed to their bedroom.

"You two better not get off to this!" I called out after them. Like that would stop them at all. Horny pricks.

I was about to do something I would probably regret. But it's not like I had a choice here- odds was binding. It was a sacred game, and I would hate to see what kind of punishment the universe would grant us for breaking it. Perhaps I should have been more concerned about punishment from Blair if he found out, rather than the universe. But honestly, I pushed those thoughts away. Because the idea of it was kind of hot.

Brook already was setting up the tripod in my room when I entered, positioning it in the usual spot in front of the couch.

"Let's do it on the bed, Brooky, I wanna snuggle," I told him. I'd need the duvet or we'd end up giving the roadies more of a show than they bargained for.

"Okay sounds good," Brook agreed, abandoning the tripod to prop the phone against some pillows in the middle of the bed while he got under the covers, me scooching up behind him with a leg on either side of his, rather than next to him as he'd probably expected.

Brook leaned his head back against my shoulder, looking up at me with his big gorgeous green eyes that I couldn't fucking get enough of.

"I love when you're cuddly, Jack," he smiled.

"Of course babe," I smiled, pecking his lips. He had no idea what was coming, poor bastard. Or more accurately, what was about to be coming- which was him.

"Jacklyn liiiiveee guys! Get on TikTok and we might play some songs for ya!"

"Or do other stuff," I added with a wink. Brook grinned as he posted the story to the band account.

"Okay gorgeous, I'm starting it now," Brook said, reaching over to press the button. I tucked my head into his shoulder and watched as the viewer count quickly ticked upwards. 

I played it cool to start with, letting Brook do most of the talking as I just snuggled into him. While Brook read out shout outs and contributions, I did my best to show him as much affection as I could appropriately get away with on camera, knowing that the touching would get Brook in the mood even if he didn't yet realise there was any mood to get into. I stroked his sides with my fingers, gradually moving my hands down to run up and down his thighs beneath the duvet. I felt Brook relax more against my body, letting me know he was enjoying it. 

So far, so good.

"Jack's being so affectionate," Brook read aloud from the comments, "I know, he's so cute today guys, in' he?" He turned his face to give me a small peck on the jaw, smiling as the heart eye emojis rolled in. I took it as my cue to go further. 

As Brook kept going through comments, I continued drawing lines on his thighs, my hands hidden from view by the duvet. I gradually drifted my hands up higher and higher until I was tracing circles on the soft flesh of Brook's inner thighs under the fabric of his basketball shorts- an area I knew was particularly sensitive for Brook based on the moans he'd let out whenever I left hickeys down there. I felt Brook tense as my fingers lightly brushed his member, so softly it could have been accidental. A light touch was all I needed to be able to tell he was already half hard.