1

Ignore this if you've read the desc and continue with the first part:

If you know me well enough you'll know I love everything to do with omegaverses, this isn't going to be an omegaverses of course but there will be a fairy heat so we can get things moving quickly, I got the idea from reading a one shot which I loved, so if I can find it again I'll give them credit! There just isn't enough story's of these 2, well not enough completed so I plan to complete this. oh yeah theres cursing.

-

-

-

King floated around his shared room trying to figure out something, he still liked Diane, but his mind had been floating to Ban a lot lately, groaning ruffled his hair out of slight anger at his confusion. He floated around on his chastiefol as the comfortable pillow and just fell asleep floating in between the window and bed.

Ban opened the door, looking for his jacket when he realised it got burnt in the fight, sighing he went to leave until he noticed King. 'How the hell did I miss the massive pillow in the air?' he thought to himself with a chuckle.

"Hey, old Fart wake up." Ban said poking King's face.

"10 more years..." He yawned lazily swatting Ban's hand away, the fox sin smirked grabbing chastiefol from the Fairy and dragged it downstairs into the bar area where it was packed full of people, he dragged the fairy beside Meliodas.

"Why did you drag me down here?" he yawned.

"I don't want you just floating around, expecially when you look like a child." he smirked.

"I am not a child I am far older than you." He pouted getting off his sacred weapon and standing on the ground folding his arms.

"You sure act like a child~" Ban laughed ruffling the smallers hair. King blushed and hid his face in his pillow. 'Why am I blushing?' he asked himself. 'I shouldn't be blushing it should be annoyed! What is that damn fox doing to me?'

Groaning he buried his face into the pillow and just floated up again, Ban raised an eyebrow at the fairy while Meliodas had his usual smile looking at King.

"Still King?" He asked.

"I told you I don't!" He shouted muffling it into the pillow.

"Clearly, anyway Ban I'll go see if there's any orders for you to make." He said walking away. Then came back with orders then left again.

"What was that all 'bout?"

"None of your business." The sloth sin mumbled hugging the pillow.

"Shesh whatever you say." He rolled his eyes then smirked. "Princess." King's face went a darker shade of red, even his ears went red. Ban didn't notice as he was cooking. The fairy floated away from Ban getting off the pillow.

"You even have young workers?" One of the drunk men asked.

"Nope." Captain said handing out some beers. "He's a friend." He smiled walking beside the fairy. "So what's the problem?" He asked cleaning out one of the mugs.

"I think you're right." He admitted, his blush starting to cool down. His sacred treasure was now his sword(I think) and he was holding it beside him.

"Ha I knew it!"

"Don't say anything! Please I'm not fully confident with my feelings." He begged.

"I promise, but one thing all off us, besides you and Ban, are going to check out the town, Ban is staying because I've a feeling he might get to drunk again tonight."

"Why am I staying behind?! He's annoying enough all the nicknames and messing around with Chastiefol! He's even worse when he's drunk asking weird questions and passing out on the ground." He complained.

"That's the point! Have a great day see ya." He said.

"I heard that." Ban said as he finished making a meal.

"A beer please."

"Coming right up!"

King sighed and walked up the stairs again, laying against the pillow. 'Captain might me right about me liking the annoying shit.' he thought to himself. 'Why? I thought I was straight, this isn't fair.' sighing he looked out the window seeing Diane trying to get his attention, he'll never get some peace and quite.

"What's wrong King?" She asked, the smaller sin opened the window leaving the pillow behind and sat on the window still looking up at the giant.

"I think I like somebody." He mumbled scratching his neck.

"Oooo who is it?" She asked with a huge smile.

"B-ban." He mumbled looking down not mentioning that he also liked her, the girls eyes widened in jealousy but tried to push it away.

"Awww you'd be so cute together!" She smiled encouragingly.

"T-thanks... I have a question." He said looking up once again.

"What is it? Feel free to ask me anything."

"How do you know if you like someone?" He asked innocently.

"Well for me I get jealous if they're with someone else, I want to be near them all the time and I want to touch th- uh sorry, whenever they compliment me I feel butterfly's in my stomach, hearing their voice and seeing them shirtless makes me go crazy." She sighed dreamingly.

"Oh shit." He said loudly. "I can't like him! I'm meant to hate him! This won't work out!" the fairy panicked. "Thanks Diane!" He got up off the window still and closed the window and flopping onto the pillow.

"I just can't, he's with my sister." He said as a few tears came to his eyes, he might be old but in this form he's even more like a kid.

________________________________________

Wassuppppp? I'm hoping to actually finish this book because this ship is adorable hope you al enjoyed