13

King woke up about half an hour later due to Ban getting all feely with the boy. King woke up with a yawn, he started to blush when he felt Ban's hand explore his body.

"Morning~" Ban smirked pecking Kings cheek.

"M-morning." He studdered.

"Well since you're up let's go, Captain needs us both to work today apparently." Ban said letting go of the fairy, he whined at the loss of warmth.

"Come on you big baby." Ban laughed lifting King up and handing him is pillow. King hugged Ban then floated away with his weapon in hand.

Ban smiled and followed the smaller down to the tavern where everyone was having a serious conversation while working.

"What's up?" Ban asked putting on the apron.

"Oh morning!" Meliodas greeted.

"What was everyone talking about? It seemed serious." King asked yawning.

"Oh well it doesn't matter we got it sorted out, anyway get to work!" The captain grinned, King rolled his eyes and washed the dishes standing near Ban. Ban did his usual job of cooking things.

King's attitude seemed to be changing slowly, when people would speak to Ban besides besides one of the 7 deadly sins he would listen to the conversation and glare at the person slightly then seem a bit hurt after words, that continued for for quite a bit it was finally King's break, he sat on one of the empty stools near where he was working, where Gowther was now working.

He stared blankly at the table, he heard someone come up behind him and he felt the hairs in the back of his neck stand up, he looked over his shoulder seeing the guy before. The one that caused the incident. King's eyes watered slightly as memory's started flooding back to him, King didn't move his eyes from the man he kept staring unable to move even if he wanted to.

Gowther noticed and looked at him confused.

"Please move away from King you seem to be making him highly uncomfortable." He said putting down the plate he was drying and looking curiously at the two.

"Aww don't worry we're long time friends." He smiled putting a hand on King's shoulder.

"Get your hand off my boyfriend." Ban said casually.

"I don't think I will, I want to catch up with a friend."

"Man you are annoying." Ban said walking over to the two and ripped the boys half off the fairy. "I told you to get your and off my boyfriend." He said glaring at the man and squishing his wrist until he heard a crack and the man cried out in pain. "Do as your told next time." Ban said simply letting go off the man and going back to cooking, well just waiting for it to cook for now.

Everyone stared at Ban but he just ignored it while King went over and hugged him, few of the people awed while the rest where a bit scared but went back to talking and drinking like nothing happened.

"Th-thank you." King sniffed, Ban hugged him back and kissed his forehead.

"No problem, I did tell you he wouldn't touch you again." King went to the bathroom to calm himself down while Ban wasn't able to get a break from the amount of orders he was getting, he did them anyway each thing tasted amazing as always.

"You're an amazing cook." Some girl complimented Ban, King wasn't their so everything was fine.

"Thanks." He said not even looking at her.

"You should ditch the small guy and go for me." She smirked, Ban looked her dead in the eyes with a 'you serious?' look.

"Look girly, did you not just see what I did to that guy?" Ban asked pointing over to the guy leaving with tears in his eyes.

"So what? I'm after you, not that damn small guy." She huffed crossing her arms.

"Well I am with the 'small guy' so get lost." Ban snapped. He put the food on the plate and called Elizabeth to give it to the person who asked for it.

The girl was very persistent, she grabbed Ban and begged him, at this point King came out of the bathroom feeling a lot calmer and took over for Gowther. He looked at the girl. Mk 1who was now holding his boyfriends hand with Ban looking slightly mad, he felt jealous and angry but he didn't move he just watched the two.

"Come onnnn." The girl begged.

"Let go off me." Ban sighed pulling his arm roughly out of the girls grip.

"I am with King, now go away." The fox sin rolled his eyes then spotted King. "Hey, what's wrong?"

"What where you two doing?" King asked a bit worried.

"Come on, why don't you trust me you know I like you." Ban said hugging the fairy.

"I do trust you, but why me? You could have just about everyone else... Why do you like me? Or do you even like me?"

"Princess, trust me." Ban said raising the smaller head to look at him. "You're the only on for me, got it? No girl or guy will change that." He smiled, the brunette nodded his head. "So what's wrong with you? You seem to be more moody than normal."

"I-I... Don't know." He lied.

"What about tell me later, alright?"

"Fine."