15

Warnings: this is pure smut. Only at the very end is their some fluff.

The two sat there thinking of different places when suddenly the room had a slight glow to it.

"What the fuck?" Ban asked confused.

"I have casted a spell which will make your room unable to enter or exit until you two are done, nobody will be able to hear you from out here." Merlin said.

Ban smirked pinning the fairy to the bed and kissed him roughly, King was in the same mood as he grinded against Ban's leg. His fault for leaving it so close to the fairy's clothed member.

"Someone's eager~" Ban teased spreading the smaller legs out wider. King didn't like the fact his legs where moved to he tried to move them back but didn't get very far with it.

Ban kissed the fairy again grabbing his attention and made him stop trying to move his legs, Ban kept a hand on the smallers thigh and used his other had to removed King's top. King didn't even notice until he felt the cold hit him, he shivered slightly but the cold was soon forgot about when Ban left more hickeys down the Kings stomach and stopped at his waist, King got a bit of confidence and left a hickey on Ban. The fox sin groaned a bit letting the fairy continue, there was hickeys from Ban's jaw down to his neck.

The blue haired male pushed the fairy's face away from his neck and instead kissed him on the lips, letting his hand go dangerously close the others dick. He ripped off the brown haired boys clothes leaving him naked, but Ban was fully clothed. King feels embarrassed tried to cover himself which only made his boyfriend laugh.

"Awww, don't cover up! You look sexy like this~" Ban smirked.

"S-shut up! Just hurry this up." King blushed looking away. Ban shrugged and took his clothes off as if it was no big deal, he left his boxers on. King was about to complain but Ban shoved 3 fingers into his mouth a told him to suck. "Why would I do that?"

"Because I told you too." Ban whispered into his ear with a commanding tone, King whimpered but did as he was told. Ban lifted up King's wrist and looked at it curiously, King didn't want to mention that it was hurting a bit so he tried to ignore it. Ban licked it slowly making the boy below him moan. He bit down on it slowly making the fairy moan but also whine in pain, for now Ban left it alone and took his fingers out of King's mouth.

"Why did I have to do that?" King asked curiously.

"I'll show you." Ban smirked putting his index finger near the fairy's hole making hsi body stiffen. "Relax." Ban said looking at him. "Do you trust me?"

"Y-yeah." King mumbled out trying to relax himself, Ban smiled at him and pushed the finger in. "Wha-?" He was cut off biting his lip.

Ban pushed his finger slowly in and out of the boy starting to pick up the speed, when King finally got used to one finger he slipped in his middle finger, making a scissor motion inside him. King's eyes started to water a bit, it seemed to hurt the boy but also felt good, for now it was mostly pain.

"It-it hurts." King cried a bit, Ban leaned over and kissed his forehead then his lips, he continued with the two fingers while distracting King by a simple makeout. Ban entered the 3rd and final finger, King moaned into the kiss gripping the sheets tightly. They broke the kiss to get some air then continued at where they left off.

Ban was searching for something, King didn't notice it unt he found the spot, King's eyes widened as the fingers reached the place making him arch back with a loud moan. Ban smirked and pulled his fingers out and wiping them on the sheets, they'd have to been cleaned later away, he slipped his boxers off letting his dick free of the normally comfortable casing. He spat on his hand and rubbed it onto his member.

"So, you ready, Harlequin?" Ban grinned, King nodded his head still trying to get over how good that felt, he wa salso a bit surprised as Ban using his real name. "I want to hear you beg for it."

"N-no." King said crossing his arms.

"Oh okay then, let's just get changed." Ban said moving his dick away from the smallers entrance.

"No-no wait, please." King begged tears fulling his eyes. "Please fuck me, I can't stand this pain anymore!" He cried.

Ban felt bad, but satisfied with his awnser he entered King slowly, he leaned down and kissed King again while he waited for his boyfriend to get used to the thing inside of him.

"I didn't mean for you to cry, you alright?" Ban asked wiping the tears from the Kings eyes.

"Y-yeah, so-sorry I over reacted." He whimpered. Ban slowly started entering King as he spoke to him.

"I just hate to see you cry, I'm going to make this a lot better than that other time, alright?" Ban asked softly.

"Yeah... I gotta say one thing, you're a lot bigger than the other guy." King blushed looking away. The fox sin chuckled and kissed King's lips again, at this point he was fully inside of him.

"Ready?" The fairy king nodded his head as Ban slowly started moving slowly, King held onto the sheets lightly biting his lip trying not to cry in pain, his wrist surprisingly didn't hurt, all he could feel was where Ban left his mark on him.

Ban started going into the boy at a normal pace, he wasn't going to stop until the smaller got used to it, he wanted it to be enjoyable.

"Fa-faster~" King moaned out. "Oh please~ faster!~" Ban did as he was told and started to speed it up, he found the place which made King go mad, the fairy couldn't think straight, all he could think off was Ban's hands on his hips and his dick inside off him making him go over the edge. He was a moaning mess, drool coming from his mouth he could've swore he seen stars. Ban was trying his best not to go to hard otherwise he'd end up hurting his 'princess'.

King felt the knot in his stomach tighten, he tried to hold it for as long as he could but he didn't last for long.

"Ban I'm gonna~ fuck!" it almost seemed as if he was yelling, Ban kept going, as soon as King came his walls got a bit tighter around Ban's dick, he was nearly at the point where he was close to cumming but not yet, he kept pounding into the boy until he felt his dick twitch slightly and he finally came inside of the boy.

They where both panting like dogs, they smiled at each other while trying to catch their breaths. After a minute or so Ban pulled out and flopped down onto the bed.

"I-I love you, Ban. " King mumbled.

"I love you to, Harlequin."

Once they caught their breathes they grabbed towels and knocked on the door a few times, once the spell was over they left for the shower together not even saying anything. King was floating weirdly which made Ban laughed at him and he got a pout in return.

SOOOO I THINK THIS IS THE END?

I'll keep this as if it wasn't finished but if I can't figure out anything else for this book I'll make it say its complet. Fuck spelling, thank you all for reading and hope you've enjoyed! ❤️ 💚 🖤