16

Later on that night the smell had faded away, only place you could smell it was off King or his pillow. King clung onto Ban not having enough strength to stand.

"What? Did I go to hard?" Ban laughed lifting King up and sitting him on the stool in front of where he was cooking.

"Shut up." King blushed, it honestly was really sore even to sit down.

"Yeah, yeah, I'll finish making us this then we can go to sleep." Ban smiled, King nodded his head and kept his head down. "Are you seriously embarrassed?"

"N-no shut up." Ban set the food in front of King, he stared at it for a moment not saying a word.

"Eat up." Ban said pushing it closer to the fairy. "... Are you alright?" he asked concerned.

"You're... Not using me... Right?" the fairy king asked, tears at the side off his eyes.

"Of course I'm not, why the hell would you think that?"

"Just everything has been going so fast, even for me, I don't know if you just want me so time will pass, or because I somehow remind you off Elaine."

"Come on I've already told you I like you for you, nothing will change even if we find a way to bring your sister back but I love you. Not her anymore, maybe a bit but mostly for you." Ban explained. "And before you ask 'why me?' again it's because I love you got it? L o v e. Get that in your brain." Ban said flicking King's forehead. The fairy chuckled and wiped his eyes.

"I love you too." King smiled.

"Now that you understand eat up." King smiled taking his fork and enjoying the food.

"Thanks, I'm sorry for not believing that you actually loved me." King sighed.

"Don't worry, I could ask you the same, you where so deeply in love with Diane it was hard and is still hard to believe you love me now." Ban smiled softly taking a drink. "But I trust you."

The brown haired male leaned over and kissed Ban, the backed away nervously. They both blushed.

"I wasn't expecting that." The blue haired male admitted.

The two finished their drinks and food but they didn't go to bed they stayed up and sat outside of the tavern, King rested his head on Ban's lap as they looked up at the sky. The fox sin messed with the fairy's hair, they both enjoyed each others company.

King smiled to himself a she looked up at Ban instead, he seen a bright light coming from the left of him and looked over, Elaine was standing their, hands over her chest with tears in her eyes.

"I'm happy for you both." She smiled, "You two better look out for each other, love him like you loved me Ban." Ban nodded his head and smiled brightly.

"Of course I will."

It's very short I know but I wasn't even planning to make another chapter so... Ye.