8

Ban played with King's hair trying to calm him down while whispering calming things into his ear, they all started walking again not saying a word besides for Ban trying to calm the fairy down. King removed his face from Ban's chest and looked up at him, his eyes where puffy, he looked traumatised. Ban leaned down slightly and gave him a reassuring smile and kissed his nose softly then moved away seeing King blush with a small smile. That made him feel slightly better.

They made it back to the tavern and King wouldn't speak to anyone, if anyone besides Ban came near him he'd jump or flinch looking away. He couldn't exactly walk properly so he floated around on his pillow hugged and went up to his room and sat on the bed, he knows his hammock isn't to far away he just wanted to sit somewhere comfortable. When he sat he sighed and looked at the wall thinking about the whole situation. Ban came up the the room to chill for awhile until he spotted King looking at the wall blankly.

"Hey King, you alright?" Ban asked 'of course he's not' he growled to himself.

"Y-yeah... Its better than being in that place." He whispered the last part.

"Aww come here." Ban frowned King stumbled his way over to Ban as he lifted the fairy up, hugging him tightly.

"I'm glad your safe." Ban sighed sitting on the bed letting go of King slightly. King wrapped his legs around Ban's back again holding onto him still just as sad as before. "I'm so sorry I wasn't there in time, I'm a horrible boyfriend yet again." Ban admitted looking down at King sadness clearly shown in his expression.

"No, if it wasn't for you I'd be in more pain, and I wouldn't have anyone to comfort me when I need it. You are an amazing boyfriend." King smiled softly rubbing his eye. "Plus it's not either of our faults, we'll its more mine but I can't exactly help it."

"Is it that thing Diane told me about?" Ban asked. King frowned.

"I thought I told her not to tell anyone." He mumbled, Ban lifted King up again and got comfortable on the bed, under the blankets King was dragged under the blankets also and looked up at Ban.

"Well she told me to keep you safe especially after the 2nd or 3rd day. I don't want anything bad to happen to you." The blue haired male said hugging the orange/brown haired male making sure he was comfortable and that he was safe.

King yawned slightly, he body still sore because of the recent incident. The fairy would never admit it but if it wasn't thanks to the greed sin he'd had lost his virginity to someone he'd never even met before, he hadn't even thought about it before even firing his fairy heat he never thought about it and now that he's finally in a relationship he can confirm the first person he'd want to take his 'v card' would be Ban. And that's not just the heat talking.

Blushing at his own thoughts King hugged Ban, hiding his face in his chest. Ban chuckled slightly playing with the smallers hair, flipping it, messing it up and even just trying to make it spike out.

"I'm glad you saved me before..." King trailed off still hiding his face.

"No problem, seeing that was disgusting and I wanted to be your first time anyway~" Ban whispered into the King's ear, his eyes widened and blushed furiously looking up at Ban who had a a devilish grin on his face looking down at him.

"You better be." King said thinking out loud, he covered his face with his hands. Ban laughed kissing King's forehead.

"I will~ but I do want to hear you beg when we do it~" King removed his hands from his face and looked away. "Enough of the teasing, you get some rest you had a rough day today."

___________________

My updates will either be every day or every OTHER day, hope you enjoyed and thanks for 80 reads! <3