9

Ban woke up first looking down at sleeping King who was all cuddled into his chest, he tried to get up to cook some breakfast but King wouldn't let go off him.

"Don't leave me I'm so comfy..." King whined not even fully awake.

"I'm gonna cook some breakfast." Ban said kissing King's nose again.

"Noooooooooo... Pleaseeeee." King begged.

"Fine ten more minutes."

As soon as king felt the warmth of the others presence he was back to sleep.
Ban listened to King's breathing as it evened out he smiled to himself getting up and replacing himself with King's pillow and left for down stairs and started making food, he was the first one up so he had to call everyone down then went up to personally wake King up.

Once everyone besides King was up everyone stared at Ban for a second.

"What?" He asked confused raising an eyebrow.

"How's King?" Elizabeth asked.

"He's fine just sleeping I'll make him something special when he wakes up." He shrugged putting the food on the plate and giving it to the princess, giving her a soft reassuring smile. She smiled back at him and thanked him for the food.

"Is he acting differently?" Diane asked.

"Well obviously, it isn't that easy to get over in such a short time." Ban said rolling his eyes. "But I'll keep an eye on him don't worry, he'll be a lot better soon."

"Thanks." She smiled feeling a bit relieved.

Ban's smiled dropped as he thought about King, he looked uncomfortable and scared and hearing him scream broke his heart. After a while everyone was talking to one another enjoying the food while Ban lifted King and that pillow of his carrying them downstairs. King groaned feeling cold and rolled off the pillow and into Ban's arms, once again he was lucky that Ban caught him.

Once they finished the food the whole tavern smelt like King, aka that sickly sweet intoxicating smell. Ban loved the smell while everyone else commented on it saying that they've smelt it before but they could never seem to tell where it came from which was a relief. King got up feeling much better and tried to stand, he smiled to himself when he stood up without pain but when he walked there was still a bit of pain. Ban smiled at him proudly and walked over holding out his arms, King smiled and hugged him.

"You're one strong fairy." Ban chuckled messing up his hair which made King pout at him and tried to fix his hair.

"Yeah, I ain't gonna let a small thing get in my way." King said proudly.

"Mine won't be as small~" Ban whispered into his ear making him blush again, Ban walked away like nothing happened while the fairy was still blushing.

"I don't doubt it." He mumbled to himself while giving some people their orders.

The rest of the day went smoothly... For most of the gang but people kept flirting with Ban, he acted like he was flirting but in reality he was cursing 'get the fuck away I have that midget' and for King he was getting jealous and still quite jumpy. King gave up and floated over towards Ban, the blue haired male sighted in relief and ruffled up his hair ignoring the girl that was talking to him.

"So princess~ how's it going?" Ban asked with a smirk.

"I told you not to call me that!" King blushed crossing his arms.

"Well your my princess though~"

"Whatever, why did I even come over here?" King asked himself.

"Because your jealous~" Ban hummed putting the food out on the plate and calling Elizabeth over to bring it to whoever's table. The girl that was flirting with Ban was watching the two with a smile.