2

As the night came around it got way to cold for the fairy, he shivered against his pillow hugging onto it trying to get warm, his face was completely buried into the green pillow, he in a way fell from his hammock but he was to tried to get back on it. Ban came into the room, fairly sober for once and laid on the bed with a yawn. After a few seconds he noticed King shivering like he was stuck in ice or something, rolling his eyes he took the blanket off himself and used his ability snatch to grab King's pillow.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" The smaller one squeaked holding his pillow like his life depended on it, once they where close enough Ban grabbed King before he was sent flying when Ban let go of the pillow. "W-what are you doing?! Let go off me!" he shouted.

Ban ignored King as he struggled to get out of his grip, he grabbed the blanket with his other hand and dragged the fairy onto the bed and under the blanket, he blushed furiously still trying to get away, banging his fists weakly against Ban's chest. The fairy slowly started to give up and ended up melting into the heat, King sighed and laid back against Ban's chest.

"Aww is the King enjoying this?" The greed sin laughed pulling him closer.

"Shut the hell up." He growled turning himself around to face Ban, the taller male had a smirk on his face and his usual red piercing eyes looking directly at the fairy king making a chill go down his spine. "I still hate you." He mumbled looking away.

"Totally, and you don't look cute when you're angry~" His smirk turned into a grin as he looked at the fairy.

"Sh-shut up!" He studdered. Ban's grip loosened as he smiled softly, which was extremely rare. "G'night Princess." he whispered ready to fall asleep. King would've blushed more if he could but he was already as red as Ban's eyes.

"... Night." At this point he didn't care, he hugged onto Ban like he'd do to his pillow, not caring he was finally warm, Ban smiled and fell asleep.

King pushed himself away from Ban slightly to look up at the males face and body, he smiled to himself looking up at Ban, his jawline was amazing, the King couldn't help but admire the male, he loved his red eyes, his good shape and even thou he'd never admit it out loud, he loved his teasing and nicknames, that man could make the fairy feel weak, if you know what I'm saying, he closed hjs eyes and enjoyed the silence and warmth he finally got.

"Elaine you found a great one." he mumbled sadly into Ban's chest, he pretended to fall asleep when he heard the door open thinking it would've been Hawk but instead  Gowther walked in and looked at the two for a moment the shrugged to himself getting on to his hammock, reading his book with the small amount of light he was getting from the window.

"You two are weird." Gowther said with the usual monotone voice.

"What do you mean by that?" King asked keeping his eyes closed.

"One day you're driving your sword through him and laying on it to get his attention, the next your two are friends."

"A-and? What's wrong with that?" He asked being pulled closer to Ban.

"It's just weird, most time if someone hates someone they'd try to stay away from them."

"Shut up and go to sleep." Ban said yawning.

"H-how long have you been awake?" King asked nervously.

"Ever since the door opened, why?"

"Doesn't matter." King mumbled hiding his face in Ban's chest again.

"You really do have weird habits with that poor pillow." Ban mumbled.

"Shut up." King yawned. Gowther looked back at his book ignoring the two having their moment.

Ban moved onto his back, pulling King in top of him, King was now laying on his chest, Ban's arm was over King's back as he tried to get back to sleep but it wasn't exactly easy. Kings arms hugged Ban's neck as he looked at him.

"You're literally hugging me like you'd hug your pillow, damn you love that thing." Ban mumbled looking up at the ceiling.

"Yeah..." King mumbled half asleep. "Not as much as I like you..." he whispered falling asleep. Ban blushed looking at the fairy.

"You won't remember that in the morning." He mumbled.